9. The moon

~Mia looks at Stefan~ "How are you alive!" "That not important Stef where Damon! I need to let him know that I'm alive before he dies and it's not his fault" "Damon is not going to die Mia there a cure" "What! What is it?" "It's the Hybrid blood" "Klaus blood.." "Mia.." Klaus said as he walk over to them " Stefan you told me she was dead" He turn to him "I was but I'm here now" "Both of you let go" Klaus said "What?" "Your brother owes me and your linked to me so let's go."

Days later
Elena birthday party, Elena has been sad lately because Stefan left Jenna dying John dying she just wants to everything stops, Bonnie was out of town, Stefan and Mia and with Klaus and poor Damon is just alone think about his siblings, "Hey Elena!" Caroline said "Hey Care remember keep it small" Elena said "Alright" Caroline said and Damon walks in "Hey did you find information about Stefan?" "Nope" He said "Oh ok" " I have a gift for you" Damon said he grabs a box out of his pocket and he opens it and Elena necklace is their "My necklace..", she turn around and lets him put it on her.

With Stefan and Mia and Klaus
"Milo!" A blonde girl yells, Klaus appears "Oh my gosh" the girl said "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Klaus said with his American accent "Hey how can I help you?" "I'm just wondering if I can use you cell phone "Um don't you have one" " battery die, look I promise I'm not a serial killer I just want to use your phone."

Moments later
Mia outside with Stefan, "Why did you do it Mia?" "I don't know I just wanted to be a part of something if I can't be a hero might, as will be the villain" "Mia I'm sorry everything just happened so fast I'm sorry I didn't realize" "It's fine I guess I miss you tho" "same", Mia puts her head on Stefan shoulder and just wait, waiting for Klaus signal, just waiting, thinking about everyone back at home, Stefan thinking of Elena and Damon, Mia thinking of Damon and someone else, Klaus she doesn't know why be she feels connected to him they both have similar back stories, they way they both look at each other it was the look of the.