five

Lynn's POV

"I can't believe you actually had people over." Frankie said. "Two men, very attractive men at that, I'm truly amazed."

"You're just as surprised as I am." I said. "It was really sweet, they're so sweet."

"Are they that sweet or are they hot?" She asked.

"I promise, they really are. And, yes, they're attractive, but that doesn't change the fact that they're nice." I said. Frankie knew of my tendencies to completely argue a man was perfect, just to be so wrong in the end.

"Well, I do actually believe you on this one." She sighed. "But, I want to actually meet them."

"Then come to the bar with me." I said. "I'm going tomorrow night. They wanted to have drinks with me. If I bring you, it'll make it a lot less awkward on my part. Being around four guys is a bit harder than you'd think."

"Sounds like a dream." She said, cracking herself up. I rolled my eyes at her, desperately wanting her to go with.

"Please, please." I begged. "S'il vous plaît, will that work better?"

"Your accent sucks, by the way." She said. "But, yes, I'll go."

"Thank you, so much. I was so nervous to go by myself." I said. "Except, I still have to work on my drawing."

"Can't you just do it now? I mean, it's not like you have to wait for their shows, they live like a floor up." She asked.

"It wouldn't be the same. And, I'm doing Danny and Sammy right now." I said.

"What's their last names, did you ever ask?" She asked, making me realize I forgot to get their last name.

"No." I said. "I'll ask them tomorrow, hell, you could ask."

"I'm not gonna do that." She said. "Unless that one has a good personality."

"Which one? The bassist?" I asked, very interested.

"Yeah, long hair, really nice lips." She said, imagining it for herself.

"He's like 18." I said, making her fantasy fall through.

"Damn." She sighed. "I was almost looking forward to that."

3rd Person POV

Lynna prepared herself in her apartment, more nervous ever, she felt much more anxious than before. She suddenly felt the need to look maybe a tad more put together around them. She knew she really shouldn't be worried like that, considering they had been to her apartment. Yet, she was still nervous.

Josh couldn't avoid the thoughts he had about Lynna. Waiting for the time to tick by, just to see her in the crowd. He was wishing he had an excuse to see her more. Josh hadn't truly liked anyone in a while, which left him confused about Lynn. He knew there was an attraction to her, no doubt about it, yet he was debating his feelings. He's only talked her enough times to count on one hand, so he used that as his excuse for not thinking about his feelings.

She was full of her personality, there was something so captivating about her. He doubted she remotely even realized that, and he felt the need to show her. To embrace herself, and possibly him while he's at it.

Josh arrived at the bar, not spotting Lynna anywhere. Jake noticed his brothers eagerness to see her. Josh had talked about that evening multiple times since then. He loved to tease him about it, even though Josh didn't always pick up that he was teasing.