twenty nine

Lynna's POV

Before, I thought the best feeling was simply waking up next to Josh. Except, this particular morning I woke up to him planting kisses on my neck, basically everywhere, in an attempt to wake me up.

"What?" I laughed sleepily, him not stopping his movements. "Josh, what are you doing?"

"Nothing." He mumbled, his voice vibrating against my neck. I fought to turn over and face him, finally forcing him to stop.

"Why would you wake me up?" I said, his goofy, but still sleepy smile looking back to me.

"Well, I woke up, no Danny and Jake." He sighed, explaining it in his usual dramatic way. "I just thought it'd be nice to enjoy the only glimpse of alone time today."

"Why is it our only time?" I asked, confused. "What's happening?"

"We have a gig..." He smiled, finding it amusing that I forgot. "And, that means we'll be busy today, and tomorrow, and then shoved in a vehicle the next."

"At least we'll be busy together." I shrugged, earning a smaller laugh from him. "That's better than nothing."

"It is." He nodded. His eyes looked over my face for a moment, the smile on his lips was tantalizing. I gave up on resisting, moving to kiss him. He didn't take a second to get into it, not a single objection. Like always, I found myself lost in him, moving my hands to his hair. His hands found my hips, pulling my body against his. I didn't know what about it, but he was really good at this. It felt absolutely sensational, I wanted to do this all day.

His body moved to hovering over mine, deepening the kissing. "Lynna, you," He spoke in broken bits, taking as little pauses as possible. "I love kissing you,"

"So much." He breathed, making me smile at his words. I loved when he complimented me, holding absolutely nothing back. It was very attractive, the way he seemed to drool over me.

Of course, we can absolutely never have an uninterrupted moment. We didn't hear the door unlock, not breaking apart until we heard the voices.

"Oh my god, gross!" Axel nearly shouted, making Josh and I break apart embarrassed. Axel had a hand over his eyes, like a child. I had never saw Josh look as embarrassed as he did right now.

Jake had a smug smile on his face, looking at Josh and I. "Donuts!"

Josh fell into the bed, burying his face in the pillows. I laughed at him, forcing myself out of the covers. I bumped into Axel, him still acting like he witnessed a murder. I gladly ate some donuts, feeling rather starved. Josh was being hesitant around my brother, worried about my brother.

Sadly, this was not a slow morning, only having a little bit to sit around. Frankie and I went to our room to get dressed.

"You scarred your brother." Frankie laughed when we made it to the room. "His face was priceless."

"I wish I could've seen his face." I said.

"You could've if you weren't busy sucking Josh's off." She said, making me feel slightly embarrassed again. "Seriously, that was intense."

"Stop." I laughed, not wanting to hear how it looked from her view. "I feel bad for traumatizing my brother."

"Eh, he has to get used to it eventually." She shrugged. "Because Josh is not shameful about sucking your face off."

"You're not wrong about that." I smiled, earning a arm slap from her.

"See, it's fun to have someone to make out with." She said, looking kind of proud of me. "And, I heard from Jake that you guys snuck out, what was that about?"