twenty four

Josh's POV

I was trying to fall back to sleep, not wanting to wake Lynna up. I pulled my body closer to hers, nestling my face into her neck. I was wrapped around her body, her being the 'little spoon.' I couldn't quite explain the comfort I felt with her, it was like a home that you had been waiting for all your life. We had only begun this, but I knew it would be worth every moment, there was going to be nothing else like this.

I woke up to her moving around, much to my dismay. I wanted to lay with her for the rest of the day, do nothing else.

"Do you want me to move?" I mumbled, struggling to say words.

"I have to go to the bathroom." She whispered, sounding just as tired as I was. I lifted my arms off her, allowing her to leave. The moment she left, I felt half of the warmth leave my body.

I stayed wrapped in the sheets until she came back, moving to let her back in the bed. She climbed in, facing me this time. I smiled as I pulled her closer to me, knowing I could look at her face all day. She reached her hand to my face, lightly caressing my face.

"Where are Jake and Danny?" She asked after a moment.

"Probably breakfast." I hummed, knowing they woke up earlier than us. I wasn't worried either, they were capable of handling themselves. We continued to look at each other, I'm not sure for how long.

"Is there anything we have planned for today?" She asked. I took a moment to realize she was talking, I was lost looking at her.

"Um, there's not anything in specific." I said. "But, I was thinking, maybe you and me could spend the day together? Find things to do, enjoy the time we have left."

"That sounds lovely." She smiled, making my heart skip a beat. She always managed to do that, she made my heart race. She affected every part of me, I loved it. "When do you want to do all of that?"

"Mhm...not right now." I smiled. "Let's just stay here for a little while."

I could see the slightest shade of red touch her cheeks, as if she didn't know I liked her. I found it kind of amusing how flustered she got, even after knowing I very obviously liked her. I wished she knew just how much I liked her, I wasn't sure she truly knew. I needed her to know, I needed her to stay with me.

I was getting dressed while Lynna went to her room to get ready. I was excited, purely from knowing that I was about to hangout with her.

"So, what are your plans with her today?" Jake asked, knowing I was probably planning something.

"Well, destination wise, I'm not sure. But, my main objective is to convince her to stay, not go home." I said.

"Do you think it'll work?" Jake asked. "I mean, I know she wants to, but she's got everything back home."

"I know, it won't be cut and dry, she can't pack up and leave. I just want her to stay a little longer, or come back and go with us on tour." I said. "You guys wouldn't be totally against it, right?"

"Of course not." Jake answered, not even seeming to debate it. Sammy and Danny both nodded in agreement. "We love Lynna."

"And, you yell at me a lot less when she's here." Sammy added, a little bitter.

"Exactly." I said, agreeing with his statement. "That's why I'm trying to convince her, I don't want her to go."

"I believe in you." Jake said. "If you're persistent enough you can make anyone agree just so you'll be quiet."

"Thank you, Jake." I nodded, choosing to take that in a positive way.

"You look gorgeous." I complimented as she walked towards me. She blushed once again, taking a moment to respond.