twenty eight

Lynna's POV

I felt like I was going to throw up. I was looking over my apartment, trying to check for last minute things. I couldn't believe it was actually happening. I had also cried a few times, simply thinking about leaving my cat for so long.

"Lynn, we really need to get going." Frankie said, entering my door.

"I know." I sighed, taking everything in.

"Hug your cat." She pointed. I felt myself tearing up again, wanting nothing but to take him with me. Frankie had to pull me from my apartment, me trying to wipe my eyes.

The car was packed full, everything I needed for the time with the boys. Everything inside me was messed up. I didn't have any idea how this was supposed to go, I really had to trust that it'd work out. I was an absolute mess, I really needed to not focus on that, so I chose to drive us to Pennsylvania, where the boys currently were. It was about 8 hours away, which should be enough time to get over myself.

"Lynna, seriously, you're going to be fine." Frankie said, trying to calm my nerves as we got closer to our destination. "Imagine how excited he's going to be."

"What if he isn't excited?" I asked.

"Oh my fucking god." Frankie groaned, not even bothering with me anymore. My phone binged, Frankie grabbing it to check.

"Your brother texted." She announced, reading over it. "He wants to know if we're there yet, what should I tell him?"

"Frank." I said, looking to her amused.

"Hm?" She hummed, prepared to type.

"We're obviously not there yet..." I trailed, hoping she would pick up.

"Ah, okay." She nodded. "See if he wants to go out with your hot friend, Frankie."

"Frankie, no!" I laughed, wanting her to stop with this. "He's married!"

"I have to see it to believe it." She shrugged, typing on the phone. I trusted she was simply telling him we weren't there, but you never know with her.

"Oh, no." I cried out upon seeing my brother talking to the boys outside of our hotel building. "Did you tell Jake?"

"Maybe." She smiled awkwardly, making me want to cry. "Who are you going to hug first?"

"I'm going to fucking kill you." I sighed, pulling into the parking lot.

"You're sexy when you're angry." She smirked, winking at me. I laughed at her, not being nearly as angry as I was portraying. I simply did not want them telling stories while I wasn't there.

The boys recognized Frankie's car, moving towards us while Axel followed behind them. I felt everything in my stomach jumbled up, nervous for how Josh would react. I knew he'd be overjoyed, but still.

I climbed out of the car, Josh barely giving me time to get out. He quickly pulled me in, squeezing me to death.

"I missed you so much." He whispered, still holding me tight.

"I missed you too." I smiled, feeling all of my nerves melt away. He gave me one final squeeze before pulling himself away. I missed that feeling so much, I wanted to pull him back.

"Lulu." Axel smiled, obviously knowing I was going to react to that name.

"Axel." I groaned, not wanting the boys to hear the nickname. He laughed at my reaction, pulling me in for a hug.

"Lulu?" Jake repeated from behind us.

"Oh, yeah, she absolutely loves that nickname." Axel said, causing me to slap him and pull away.