thirty one

Lynna's POV

"That was amazing!" I laughed, looking to Jake. "I don't understand how you even manage to do that."

"Natural talent." Jake shrugged, with a cheeky smile on his lips. "I'm sure you could do it."

"Oh, totally." I nodded. "You want to trust with me your beloved Gibson?"

"I wouldn't go that far." Jake said, not so on board anymore. I laughed at him, bumping into Josh who was walking beside me. Josh gave me a smile, draping his arm around my shoulders. We were walking back to our hotel, all of us a bit too drunk to be out here. Nonetheless, we continued on.

Jake and Josh were singing this song, they said the name of it, but I wasn't sure what they said. It sounded like something a toddler would babble. I don't know if it was truly that funny, but Frankie and I were struggling to not laugh. I was clinging to her, trying not to trip.

"Oh my god." She suddenly said, causing me to look to her. "I have to leave tomorrow."

"No." I said, forgetting that up until now. "No, you can't go."

"I have to, I will literally get fired if I miss anymore work." She sighed, looking just as put down as me.

"We're leaving too." Axel added, making me feel miserable.

"This isn't fair." I said, not wanting them to all leave.

"What, do you not want to be alone with us, Lynna?" Josh smiled, looking back to me.

"No." I answered, causing a slightly hurt look to come over his face. "I do, but I'd rather have Frankie."

"Oh, c'mon, Lynn, it'll be alright." Sammy said, making his way over to me. "I'll be miserable, just like you."

"She was mine first." I said. "I have more of a right to be miserable than you."

"Why? I should be able to be just as sad as you." He said, looking slightly offended. "What's her favorite color?"

"Lavender." I answered. "What's her favorite coffee?"

"Cold brew, honey, cream, soy milk." He answered, listing the ingredients. "Her favorite song?"

"Vienna, Billy Joel." I smiled, confident in that. "Her favorite band?"

"Trick question, she can't decide. But, she likes Elliot Smith, The Goo Goo Dolls, and CCR." He said. "Favorite book?"

"The Picture of Dorian Gray." I answered, praying it hadn't changed since then. "Favorite season?"

"Mhm...fall." He answered, not so confident, and also very incorrect.

"WRONG!" I shouted, pointing my finger at him. "It's spring."

"Is it really?" He asked, looking to Frankie beside me. She nodded 'yes,' earning a sigh from Sammy.

"Fine, you win." Sammy said. "That doesn't change anything."

"Except that I know her better." I smiled, earning an eye roll from him.

"You've also known her for way longer, lived beside her, and you're her bestfriend." He listed, causing Frankie and I to share a proud look. "So, I would say that — "

"Shhh." I said, waving my hand infront of him. "Just accept that you suck and move on."

"Fuck off, Lynna." Sammy spat, causing me to slap his arm. "Ow!"

"You deserve it!" I said, backing towards Frankie. He reached to me, attempting to slap me, resulting in me running loops so he couldn't get me. I was doing great until there was a crack in the cement, making me tumble onto the ground. Sammy loomed over me, landing a not so gentle slap on my forehead.