thirty

Josh's POV

I was sleeping very peacefully with Lynna, until I was hit in the face with a pillow. I woke up confused, and felt slightly hurt from where it hit me.

"What the fuck?" I asked, opening my eyes, looking to see Jake standing there with a smirk on his face. Lynna had obviously been asleep as well, looking around confused.

"You guys need to get up." Jake said, still looking proud of himself.

"So, you decide to throw a fucking pillow at my face?" I asked, Jake laughing at the way I said it. His reaction made it worse, causing me to launch the pillow at him. He dodged it, only causing it to hit Danny standing beside him.

"Josh, don't hit Danny!" Lynna cried, laughing at the accident.

"I didn't mean to!" I said, also failing to hide my laughter. "I'm sorry Danny."

"It's okay." Danny smiled, recovering from how hard the pillow hit him. I sighed, letting my body collapse onto hers. She giggled at the dramatic way I fell, attempting to look at me.

"Are Sammy and Frankie up?" Lynna asked Jake.

"They're getting around." Jake answered. "You two seriously need to get up, it's already 11."

"No way." Lynna said, seeming shocked at the time.

"Yes way." Jake laughed. I finally pulled myself off Lynna, missing her warmth already. I planted a kiss on her lips before rising off the bed. She smiled as she watched me, still working up to getting out of the bed.

"Lynna, are you just going to lie in the bed all day?" Jake asked, attempting to get her up.

"Yes." She nodded, not attempting to move. "It sounds like a good idea."

"You don't want to watch us tonight?" Jake smiled. "From the way you watch Josh onstage, I don't see you passing up the opportunity."

"Oh, shutup." Lynna groaned playfully.

"What? I'm just being honest." Jake said. "You always look at him like he's some mystical being, it's funny."

Lynna simply reacted by launching a pillow at Jake, hitting him in the chest.

"Sucks when it happens to you, doesn't it?" I teased, causing Jake to lightly push me. I pushed him back, resulting in the same from him. We continued to do it, only stopping when Danny about got knocked over. Eventually, Lynna pulled herself out of the bed, forcing herself to go get changed.

"You know, Jake, I think you're jealous." I said, making him look at me confused.

"What the hell are you talking about, Josh?" Jake asked, already fed up with me.

"You can't just let Lynna and I sleep, you have to ruin it." I said, earning an eye roll from him. "Seriously, you're always trying to sabotage me."

"Sabotage you?" Jake asked, an incredulous tone in his voice. "Are you forgetting how many times I tried to get you two together? Are you forgetting I'm the one who talked you into talking to her before we left?"

"See, that's the perfect ploy. You get us together, then pray on our downfall!" I accused, Jake looking at me plainly.

"You are like talking with a fucking brick wall." He sighed, turning away from me. I laughed at the way I got under his skin, one of my favorite things to do.

"Josh, why did you have to throw that pillow so hard?" Danny asked. "I feel like I have whiplash."

"Sincerely, Dan, it was supposed to hit Jake." I smiled, feeling slightly bad, although it was pretty funny.