Chapter 2

(Leah's POV)

The next morning when I woke up and unpacked the kitchen supplies. I looked at the cookies and decided to put them on a separate plate and decided to give Lottie her plastic box back after unpacking. I ate another cookie and went to look a little presentable by brushing my hair. I just left on my sleeping clothes because why not? It's just a walk to the neighbors. I grabbed the box and took the 30 steps to her front door. I rang the door bell twice and I heard some talking between some people which sounded like Lottie was probably involved in. While I was waiting somebody finally came and opened the door and said, "May I help you?" His deep British accent was so loving and when I looked up it was Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. What the heck is he doing here? Then it hit me. Lottie is Louis' younger sister.

"T-thanks for the cookies yesterday and here is your box." And with that I gave him the box and walk over to my house. Holy crap. I just met Louis Tomlinson.

(Louis' POV)

Well that was kinda weird usually when girls come over and see me they scream in my face that I'm Louis Tomlinson, but she didn't? I like that. Living the life without people screaming in my face. I miss that though.

"Who was that?" Lottie called out.

"It was this, really pretty girl bringing back a box do you know who she is?" I blushed a little seeing Lottie smirk about me calling 'that girl' pretty.

"That must have been um... what was her name? Oh, yeah I think Leah, I met her yesterday I was bringing her a box of cookies to, you know, welcome her she is new to the neighborhood!"

"Oh okay." I replied. New neighbor huh. I should come home more often.