Chapter 17

*Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you for reading this story it really means a lot because, I thought that this story was only going to be read by my best friend but all of you guys came and read this story and I wouldn't be here still writing if it wasn't for you ! Thanks again!! Much love! Sorry if there are any spelling errors!! :D

Okay now here is chapter 17!

(Leah's POV)

It's around 8 o'clock in the morning and yes I'm surprised I'm awake at this time because, usually I sleep until like 1 in the afternoon, well anyways I'm in the kitchen eating some cereal and about to make my way to watch some cartoons. So my plans today are: just relaxing or you could say being lazy and probably hanging with Lottie. Actually I should go to the movies with her because I haven't been to a movie theater since I've been here surprisingly! I always love watching movies!

When I finish my cereal I put my bowl and spoon into the sink and wash it. After that I go to my room and find some clothes to wear for the day. I stand there and think what I should wear, well it looks nice out side so I got a short and a cropped top. Then I went to the bathroom to take a shower after the shower I put my clothes on and lightly put on some make-up. I left my hair down and with my natural waves it has. 

It's a beautiful day out and so I think I should walk around the park across the street from my house. I put on my shoes then walk down stairs and grab my phone and my house keys and make my way out the front door. Once I step out I think 'perfect weather'. It feels and looks just like spring weather. Beautiful bright flowers blooming and nice cloudy sky a cool warm and a little bit of wind. I always love this type of weather it's just per-fect.:) 

This is what I just need, to be alone for a little bit. It's quiet outside and peaceful. So after walking around for a few minutes I go over to the nearest tree and sit down. I don't know why but, I just feel like there is a lot of thinking to do. So when I don't know what I should think about I just look down at my hands and just play with them for a little bit until I got something to think about. The thought just pops out of know where and I just start wondering. Are the things that Lottie said about Harry true? I think the media is just trying to make Harry look like one of those man whores out there but, what I think is that those women are just at the same place at the same time probably. He doesn't seem as bad as you think. Yeah he can be a cheeky and cheesy guy sometimes but, is it really true? Maybe Lottie just believes what the papers just say and not really go through it with him, she can't always believe what others say she has to know the truth from the person. 

Once I'm finished rambling about that thought it vanishes and Louis comes into my mine. I bet if anyone was looking at me they would think I'm crazy because I start to smile like an idiot. I think since the first day I actually met him when I gave him the tray that Lottie gave me for the cookies, it felt like love at first sight maybe though. His smile though and his laugh and his hair and well I can keep going but, it might just bore people out if I ever told them so I will just save them for later. I should bye a diary since I have a lot to think about and I can just write it down and deal with it later!  Well back to Louis, well do you ever think that one person is always perfect no matter what even though that person has his or her flaws  but you think it just makes them more perfect well I might think that about Louis. His smile though! Wow I think I'm really falling hard for Louis. Should I be like this? Is this normal for us girls to be like maybe crazy in love with a guy? Well I think it should be normal for everyone because I would look crazy to everybody then right? Now I think I sound desperate gosh! 

While I'm sitting by my self I hear someone walking closer and closer to me and then the person says "Leah, is that you?" Once the person have said that I knew who it is. It's Harry! I look up at him and smile and say hello to him and he does the same back to me. He slightly smiles where you can still see those dimples he has. Our eyes lock for a second but then I broke it by looking around to see his car parked across from Louis house. Then I think what is he doing here? isn't he suppose to be on his way back home since I heard they finished there album and now do nothing until there tour again?