Chapter 12

• Dedicated to All my readers! <3

(Louis' POV)

Leah seems really cool I just got to know her a bit more! Maybe the lads, Lottie, and Leah would like to go see a movie and have dinner somewhere or go on an picnic somewhere so we can really all get to know each other properly and I can know Leah more too! Sound like a plan Louis good job! I can text all of them later to tired.

******

(Leah's POV)

Well a text from Louis saying movie or picnic? Wait us? Is he only asking me or is this some kind of joke or maybe all of us? But if I had to pick, I'd pick the picnic sounds more romantic. So I text back saying picnic.

What if this is a date and he wants to ask me out! No I don't think so I mean we are friends and stuff but not just yet to early I think he just wants to get closer to me then ask me out after! Yes this is just perfect! It's a date then! Well in my world this is a date maybe not to Louis.

(Louis' POV)

So Leah said she want's the picnic so did Lottie, Liam, Danielle, Zayn, and Perrie. Harry and Niall wants to go to the movies well I gotta tell them picnic because everyone else picked picnic.

If you haven't noticed the couples picked the picnic and the single ones picked the movies ,but Leah is single but she picked picnic? Well maybe she is bringing somebody she met, no she can't do that she's suppose to be with me! Wait why am i saying this I don't like her like that, I like someone else and I'm bringing her to the picnic to introduce her to the others. I accidentally hit her on the arm while walking. Well I was walking around town and swinging my arms then, boom, I hit her and it was almost like love at first sight. But I don't really think about that stuff and I don't really get it. But she is really sweet and nice. She lives in Manchester ,but she is here in Doncaster for a bit visiting some of her family here. I asked her if we could hang out sometime and she said yes, so that's why I'm bringing her to the picnic.

I think she will get along with the other very well. She is very pretty and has light brown hair like Leah does. Oh and she is a floor model for Hollister at a mall. She goes to the University of Manchester, so that means she is not that much younger than me! She is pretty tall and she has a great style of fashion and it's cute. She likes to have fun and her smile just lights everything up and it's wonderful!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I know this chapter is short like the others but please just deal with it!!  Thanks you for reading it means a bunch! 

who is the girl Louis is talking about?

Will Leah get jealous of her?

Leave a comment and vote!! Tell everyone to read my story and thanks again!! <3