Chapter 16

(Harry's POV)

Today is going to be a great day! Why, you may ask, it's because we are recording our last two songs for our album that we have been working on! We are all excited and pumped up. Finishing an album is such a big accomplishment, and we can't wait for our fans to hear our new songs. They get better and better every time. We love it when our fans tweet us about our music it's incredible and the feed back is also incredible. Once we have our album done we are just going to be on interviews and soon to be on tour!

The wold tour stuff is really fun. Seeing how many people are there just for you and your band mates is so surreal. It's like in one point of my life nobody really knew me and the next thing you know it you are on billboards and around the world and everyone is talking about you. Traveling is my favorite because, you get to see different things and most of the times our view from the hotel window is breathtaking. We love to preform for others and hearing our fans call for us just gets me all excited and ready and not feel insecure and they take all of my bad thoughts out because they know we will do our best for them.

*Two recorded songs later*

"Well congrats guys you just finished your album!" Our manager just said to us with pure excitement!

"Yeah!" We all screamed and start a little dance into it. Little did we know uncle Simon was here and he stood at the door chuckling at our little funky dance we had going on there. We all stopped our dance and started laughing.

"We should go celebrate!" Niall yelled. And in reply we yelled back saying "Yeah!" So we walked out of the studio and hurried over to our car we had before any pap's where around. Louis was the one in the drivers seat and Liam was in the passenger's seat. Niall, Zayn and I sat at the back.

"So where do you want to go?" Louis asked us.

"How about we just have a nice dinner tonight instead of partying and get drunk!" Liam suggested. Well that did sound nice and we all just looked at one another to see what they where going to say but, we just all nodded and I spoke up saying "Yeah sounds great! Do you think we should get home and change because our clothes don't look nice for a nice restaurant." "Yeah let's just change first." Zayn said looking at our clothes, we all were wearing something like sweats or non- matching socks. Well nothing near nice clothing.

***

By the time we finished changing and looking all nice, we decided to go to an Italian restaurant it's a nice place to eat, and Italian food sounds so good for dinner time, because it's getting late but, not to late about 7 o'clock.

While on our way to dinner we were singing really loud and off key but, it's fun that way. The drive felt like five minutes but, it was actually like around fifteen. When we parked we were happy to see no paparazzi there. We went inside and got a table in the far back and our table was kind of covered with a wall so nobody can really see us.

We sat down and ordered our drinks, when I look to my left I see a really pretty girl and with a guy that's probably her date. The more I look at her she seems to look so familiar like I know her, then it comes to me that the girl is Leah. She looks stunningly beautiful in the dress she is wearing and she did her hair and make-up very nice she doesn't have that much make-up on so it bring out more beauty in her. I just can't keep my eyes off of her, I'm just taking every detail of her in. Somebody then nudges me and tells me the waiter is waiting for me to order. She is pretty but, not as beautiful as Leah.

Right after we ordered everyone starts to continue their conversation they had before the waitress came. Since I didn't have anything to talk about I looked back at Leah, she was laughing and she had the biggest smile on her face than anybody in this room and it made me smile. When I looked to who she was talking to I felt something in my stomach. I didn't know who this guy was and he is with my Leah. Well not yet mine that's for sure.

It was weird how Leah never noticed us yet but, I it's okay because, she doesn't have to think I was looking at her the whole time. When the guy stood up and turned in our direction I looked to see who this guy was, he was a really tall guy and he looked older than I thought he was. You can see some of Leah on his face. His nose, eye color, and his hair color too. Then I smiled to my self noticing that it must be her father and the feeling in my stomach went away.

(Louis' POV)

Since we have been here at the restaurant Harry hasn't been talking, and when I look at him on my side I see him staring at a beautiful girl well not a girl more of a young adult. When I looked closer I noticed that the lady is Leah. Suddenly I feel this funny feeling in my stomach at the way he is staring at her. No, no, no ,no I can't be jealous, I can't like Leah wait I don't like Leah. Gosh I'm so confused now, I think I might just like Leah, but what about Eleanor I like her too. So does this mean I like Leah and Eleanor. No I like Eleanor and not Leah. Right? Get your head straight Louis!

I was kind of sad that Eleanor had to go back to Manchester but, I will get to visit her soon while we go on tour which we have to discuss about. Talking about tour I can't wait! Tour is just really exciting and it's an accomplishment! Seeing all of our fans cheer us on is a beautiful sight and seeing how many fans is so unreal!

During the whole dinner Harry didn't pay attention to us 99.9% the time. He just admired her beauty the whole time. Yes Leah is beautiful but, he doesn't need to stare at her during the whole dinner to take in her beauty. This night is suppose to be about us finishing our album not about Leah. Like no offence she is worthy of staring at, but not right now. It is really surprising that she hasn't noticed Harry the whole time actually all of us. Doesn't she get the feeling that she's being stared at because, I always have that feeling where ever I go.

Harry looks like he is stalking her, he just can't get his eyes off of her. Creep much?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Sorry I took so long to write this chapter and that it's not that long! I had a writer's block and yeah..

I'm going to New York on Monday which is the 22nd and One direction is going to be where I live on that same day as I leave! That's not fair!

Sorry if there's any grammar errors I will fix them, soon!

Oh and in the other chapters about Harry being a man whore it's just the story! Please don't take it offensive if you do, I love Harry because, I'm a Harry's girl!

Thank you all for the 3k reads it means a whole bunch and this story is getting closer to the middle of the story not yet to the end!

I know this isn't the best chapter but, at least it's something!!

Thanks you so much if you read all of the authors note you're truly amazing and please: Vote, Comment & please share this story to others!! *kisses* :)