Chapter 25

(Leah's POV)

I've been feeling weird lately. I try not to show it while around the boys. Anybody actually. I don't know what it is. My feelings or should I say hormones have been acting up too. As of right now I try to ignore it.

I walk into sound check with the boys. Louis invited me like last minute and so I'm wearing a cropped shirt with my skirt. I threw on my hat and grabbed my bag on the way out. I just wore my brown combat boots. I don't even know if it matched. I was just in a rush.  I guess it looked good by the time we arrived. I ran in there looking for my lovely 5SOS boys. I love them! They always make me laugh!

I first saw Luke coming down the hallway. I ran and jumped into Luke while calling his name. He had no clue what was going on and almost fell down, but balanced himself before he fell. We laughed and he set me down. I moved on to Michael, then Calum, last but not least: Ashton.

I really like Ashton. Not the same way as Louis, but I like him the most. I don't know why? Ashton and I just have this really great bond.

Michael tells me that they were all just playing a game of Fifa and that they were all angry at each other and Calum slapped Michael. I just giggled at their silliness.

I look back at the One Direction boys to see them caught up to us. I mostly focus on Louis. He has a frown on his face. I wonder what caused that frown. His eyes are giving death glares to someone. I follow his eyes to see that he is glaring at Michael. What's with his attitude? What did Michael do? Weirdo.

The One Direction boys where going out on stage for sound check and I stood on the side of the stage to watch them. The 5SOS boys where somewhere around backstage goofing off waiting for the other boys to finish their sound check then they will do theirs. 

During the song "Rock Me" I didn't feel so well. My stomach felt awkward? I don't know, but I just didn't feel good at all. The next thing you know it I'm running down the corridor to find the toilets and throwing up into a toilet. 

The 5SOS boys saw me I think because I can hear all of their voices on the other side of the door trying to see if I'm alright. Ashton just walks into the ladies bathroom and finds me still throwing up. Well this is pretty embarrassing. 

Ashton held my hair back, helping me from getting throw up in my hair. This is why he is my favorite.  When I finished I flushed the toilet and walked to the sink. I rinsed my mouth out from the bitter taste. This wasn't fun. I walked out of the restroom with Ashton to find all seven guys in front of me. Louis eyes are huge and are going back and forth between Ashton and I. No. No, he didn't think we did it in there. If he is thinking that that's not what we were doing! 

Louis walks away when Ashton was about to tell them why we were in the toilets together. I follow Louis to the stage. 

"Louis," I say.

"No Leah! I don't want to hear about it!" Louis says raising his voice. I flinch when he raises his voice. I'm not very used to it. It kind of scares me.

" Louis just listen to what I have to say!" I then start raising my voice, so Louis can just listen to me.

"Well I don't want to hear it! I already know what was happening!"

"No you don't Louis! Stop jumping to conclusions!" 

" After what we did together on your birthday Leah, it- it changed me! I have these feeling everyday when I see you. They're like butterflies inside my stomach. Your beautiful face is all I want to see before I fall asleep and when I awake. I just feel closer to you. I want to be with you, Leah."

Those words are all I've ever wanted to hear since I met him. This charming guy who makes me laugh. Who makes me cry. He's the one. 

" Louis, I-I," I'm speechless. I don't have any words for him. Well I have so many words for Louis, but they just wont come out of my mouth.

"I love you Leah." I don't notice my tears until Louis comes up to me and wipes them off my face. I smile at his small gesture. Our faces seem to get closer by the second. Next thing you know it, our lips are pressed together. 

A perfect match.

***

Louis and I aren't official, but we kind of seem like it. Maybe. I don't really know. Ashton helped me set up a doctors appointment when we arrive in Nashville which is like in a few days. After Louis confessed his 'love' for me, Ashton talked to me saying he was worried and so we looked on our or his schedule and signed up to go to the doctors in Nashville. There was a doctors office near the hotel anyways.

Oh yeah, and after Ashton talked to me about the doctors appointment I told Louis what Ash and I were doing in the toilets together. He understood and everything was back to normal. Well everything else except the stomach ache thing feeling I've been having for a week now. I just feel weird. I seriously don't know what it is. Hope the doctor can figure it out and help me. 

Right now I couldn't be anymore happier. Seeing these nine boys goofing off back stage while I sit here and watch them. They're crazy.

Lou and I just sit together. Talking about her beautiful child, Lux. She is precious. Lou also tells me the time when she first met One Direction and how crazy last years tour was. I laugh at her memories with these idiots.

Well they're all my favorite, funny idiots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) Thanks for reading!! This story is coming to an end pretty soon! Please vote and comment! <3