Chapter 5

(Leah's POV)

Wow, the cookies are turning out nice for the first time! Every time I try and make cookies they are always deformed and burnt. We made 12 chocolate chip cookies and 12 sugar cookies! They look so beautiful and yummy like I can just eat them all, which I wont because that is just too much for me.

Ding. Well the cookies are ready to take out. Finally.

"I got it!" Lottie said screaming in my ear. Wow she can be really loud just like Louis, when his friends or should I say the rest of One Direction come over, I never really got to meet them though. Speaking of Louis, he just came down stairs and his hair is a mess but at the same time so sexy!

"What are you girls doing up this late," Louis asked? His voice deep and raspy from waking up it's so se-.... No stop Leah you can't think like that when your around them!

"Just making cookies," I say right before I bite into the soft, moist and warm cookie. Yum so delicious, "You want some?"

"Umm... sure, thanks," Louis said then taking three cookies and heading straight back to his room upstairs, "Oh yeah Lottie um.. the lads are coming over like in the afternoon just letting you know!"

"Oh okay, well good night Lou!"

"Good night!"

****

(Louis' POV)

I woke up at 10 o'clock this morning and got ready by the time i was finished the guys were at the door already. I invited them over today because we had a two week break from work and we just wanted to hang out and talk non- work stuff for once in a while!

"Hey Louis!" They all said at the same time. Creepy right?

"Come in," I smile at them, " Lottie's home with her friend Leah so we are going to my room."

"Ooh, a friend huh," Oh that cheeky little Styles, "is she hot?"

I turn around to face him and I see four pairs of eyes on me. Seriously I have no idea what to say. I mean that's my sisters best friend. What if she hears me say something then go tell her! But I just say it any ways.

" Um.. sure?" Is all I say and little smiles appears on some of their faces. Cause Zayn he has Perrie, and Liam has Danielle. So Harry and Niall looks at each other and run to Charlotte's room. Wow.

Liam goes, " How old is she anyways?"

"I don't really know but she doesn't seem too young maybe 17 I guess?"

"17!" Says Zayn.

" I don't really know gosh calm down!" I say before a smiling Harry and Niall come down stairs.

"What's up with the faces?" Zayn says clueless.

"We got her number!" Niall and Harry say at the same time squealing like little girls.

" Well that was really quick did you guys do something to her?" Liam says worried

" Nope before we left the room we asked for her number and she just gave it to us!" Niall says looking at his phone.

(Leah's POV)

Well that was kinda weird. Well i just got to officially meet Harry and Niall but what about Zayn and Liam? And I just gave them my number. Why? Because well I don't really know. While I stare at the door the boys just walked out of Lottie looks at me like I'm crazy. So I look over at her and give her a small smile, I don't know what to say!

"What the heck was that?" Charlotte asks me.

"What the heck was what." I say playing dumb.

"Why would you give them your number you just met them and do you know how cheeky Harry can get!" Wow umm.... so I shouldn't have givin my number.

"Oh well sorry I didn't know!" I say. Now I regret giving my number!

(Harry's POV)

OMG. I have Leah's number.Yes. She is really pretty her brown eyes sparkle brighter than Zayn's eyes do, if that is possible. So should I text her? Should I call her? No i should just text her no one will know.

Hey -H

Hi !! -L

What's up? -H

The sky?-L

Smart! I like that -H

Hahah umm... thanks? -L

We should hang out sometime like to get to know each other! :) -H

Yeah we should that sounds great! -L

Well Louis needs me to do something i'll be in the other room if you need me ;D! -H

I don't think I need you I can handle it :) -L