Chapter 4^^

(Leah's POV)

'Oh crap! Crap, crap, crap! She knows!' Is all I said in my head. Lottie can't know now it will be too weird! Think about your best friend liking your brother! So that's me, the best friend, in this situation after all!

"Who?" I finally said out of my thoughts and a bit nervous that she'll say Louis' name. It could be anyone.

"Chad, who else?" She said. Oh, Chad is Lottie's friend a few blocks down from our houses I met him today this morning she practically dragged me over there since his house wasn't that far and it was early in the morning! He is 17 but I'm going to be 19 in a few months so that is kinda weird! I mean he is okay, he isn't as cute as you might think.

"Oh Chad, he's nice but I don't like him like that, he's cool!" I said relieved.

"Oh, I thought you did. The way you look at him and smiled! It just seems that Chad is your type don't you think?" Lottie said while having a big grin on her face. Now she is just creeping me out! When did she know I have a "type"?

"I smile and look at people like that everyday!" I said kind of offended and jokingly!

(Lottie's POV)

Wow! This is just weird......awkward should I say now? It's silent and we are just staring at each other. It's never been this awkward between us since the day we met.

"So...how's your mom?" Leah said more like a question but thankfully breaking the silence.

"Great," I said shaking my head, "what about your- never mind." Oh my gosh! I can not believe I was just about to say "your mom" I'm so stupid. Why?

"It's alright Lottie you didn't mean it, it's totally fine!" she said with a small smile tugging at the side of her lips, and I just give her a small smile back!

"Do you want to make some cookies? I want some cookies!" I asked Leah excitedly. I like to eat cookies when I feel bad sometimes and now I want some cookies!

"Sounds fun!"

"Yay! Okay let's go!" And we went down stairs to the kitchen to make some sugar cookies!