Chapter 6

(Niall's POV)

It's been a few days now since I met Leah. She is really sweet and nice. We hung out a few times with the boys and Charlotte. I really like her. I know it's only been a few days but she is really pretty. Every time she smiles it lights up the room, that's how powerful her smile is! I really want to get to know her so I'm going to ask her to like have a lunch date. Well not really a date but a get to know each other type of thing. I've seen Harry try to flirt with her but, no this is my turn to get the girl. Harry has gotten all the girls that I have liked. It's my turn to sweep a girl off her feet, to steal her heart, to make her mine, to let me say ' I love you' for once. So I'm going to text her, no I should go to her house and ask her. So I get my keys and drive to her house. 

I finally arrive and ring the door bell.

"I'll be right there!" I hear Leah screamed through the door. A few seconds later and the door opens and I see her right there with that beautiful smile of hers.

"Hey Niall," she says then gives me a hug, "what are you doing here? Where is the rest of the boys?" She says looking around me to see if the boys are there.

"Oh I just came here to um... well ask you if you want to you know have lunch with me maybe tomorrow to get to know each other?" I question with weird hand gestures.

"How about Saturday because, Harry's taking me to lunch tomorrow for the same reason,too." That bastard. I bet all he is trying to do is get into her pants like he did with half of the girls he went out with.

"Uh okay that's great. Yeah, Saturday that's fine!" I smiled at her and said my goodbyes to her and left.

(Lottie's POV)

I haven't seen nor talked to Leah all day so I should call her. Yeah that's what best friends do, right? Eh, oh well! So I grab my phone and dial her number on the first ring she picks it up.

"Hello?" She says.

Then I go, "Hey Leah! Long time no talk!"

"Not really you talked to me early this morning!" 

"Really?"

"Yeah you did!"

"Oh okay, would you like to come over?"

"I'll be there in a second!" Then she hangs up.  Well she did come here pretty fast because when I got up to get a drink she walked in. I gave her a spare key to my house just in case of emergencies or just for fun. 

"Leah!" I scream at her and run and jump on her.

"Well hello." She says like she is hiding something. I know when she is hiding something or she wants to tell me something or when she is lying. We don't keep secrets  from each other often, so I'm going to make her spit it out.

"I know you're hiding something. Spill.Now."

"Well... Niall came over to my house not long ago and asked me to go have lunch with him tomorrow but, I told him how about Saturday because I have to go to lunch with Harry tomorrow!" She said and looked straight into my eyes to see what I was feeling or going to say. Well I am kinda shocked. I'm okay with her going out with Niall but Harry she has to be careful. You don't know how many girls he has been with.

"Go to lunch as a date or what?" I finally say after a moment.

"Like a get to know each other type of lunch, thing?" It came out more of a question.

"Oh okay, yeah sure..." So a get to know each other date I see. There are just trying to get closer to her then take her in. I see how they are playing. I hope they all won't fight just because of Leah.

---------

Yay I have finally updated!! I am so happy my mom is going to get tickets to 'Wicked the musical' I can't wait!! <3 Well thanks for reading I'm going to update as soon as possible and keep voting and tell other people to read my story!! Thanks! ;D