Chapter 8

(Niall's POV)

Yes, it's Saturday! That means today I get to go to lunch with Leah! So I get out of bed and I take a shower and get dressed. Now I'm deciding which cologne I should wear ? Well most girls like this one so I should wear this one! I get my phone and look at the time I should get going before I'm late!

When I get to the place I told Leah to meet me at I don't see her, maybe she is just running late.

(Leah's POV)

When I wake up I look at the time. Crap. I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I can't be late again! After brushing my teeth and hair I run to my closet and throw on some random clothes. I look in the mirror and I guess it looks alright. I grab a pair of shoes and grab my phone and run out my house.

I call a taxi over and tell him where to go. Oh I really need a car. By the time I get there I'm like 10 minutes late like last time this is so embarrassing. But the good thing is he does'nt really know about yesterday. When I go in the place he told me to go I see him in the back like what Harry did to hide from  his crazed fans. While I'm walking towards him he looks up from his phone and smiles, I smile back. His teeth are so straight, he just got his braces off not long ago. When I reach the table he stands up and gives me a hug then we both sit down.

I go "I'm sorry I'm late, got to blame traffic!" Well I lied about the traffic because I did'nt want him to think that i don't keep track of time and that I'm lazy and weird. 

"Oh no it's fine," He says, "So how are you?"

"Fine. How are you!"

"Great actually!" 

"That's good!" The next 10 minutes we talk about our family. The usual. Then we talk about our selves and what he did before the X Factor. I told him I was born in California and I worked at the Apple store. Yes I'm smart about technology and phones and crap. I told him that when my best friend and I had nothing to do we would make videos and put them on Youtube and I loved to dance. But one thing I did'nt say and I have'nt told Lottie about too was, should I say partly famous because I started doing covers of songs by myself and I got noticed by a lot of people.I loved singing and I've had been interviewed on  Radio Disney and I got to preform different places, but it kinda died down after 2 weeks before I moved here. Some people recognize me and it's sweet to know that people out there still know who you are but I wasn't that big.

By the time I stop talking, Niall is already paying for the food. I told him I could pay for my food but he did'nt let me! We then walked out of the place and he headed for his car While I stood there trying to get a taxi.

"Need a ride?" I hear right behind me. I turn around and Niall is standing really close to me like I can feel his hot breath on me. I take a step back and say "Sure."Niall then takes my hand but I don't really mind and walk over to his car.

(Niall's POV)

As I walk to my car I turn around and see Leah trying to call over a cab. So I walk over and ask her does she need a ride and she said yes!!! Out of the blew, I take her hand and I think she is going to take her hand away but she doesn't and I smile on the way to the car to take her home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! So I guess I might be updating every Friday now but its not official yet!! Well thanks for reading I know it's horrible but I like to write this story because its fun and thanks for being here to read it! My chapters well I dont Think I will ever make it really long!

Keep voting please!!!! <3 Bye :D