Chapter 9

• Dedicated to Everyone that reads this story!!

(Leah's POV)

I'm pacing back and forth in my bed room saying, This is bad,because, I think I'm building up some feelings for Harry, Niall, and Louis! No this can't be happening!  This is not safe, is it? Well I don't think so, because Charlotte told me not to kinda do this and its happening! Well for Harry. Oh my gosh i'm totally freaking out right now!!! 

So I just fall straight on my bed face covered in my blanket, then I hear my phone go off. Ughh, why is somebody texting me now? I get up and go over to the study table that's in my room and pick up my phone. Oh its only Lottie that text me saying " COME OVER NOW!!" Noooooo I don't want to walk all the way over there its too far! Ugh! I'm just going to go anyways! I put on a hoodie and put on my shoes and walk over there. Its a bit cold at night in the middle of summer! So as I walk over to her house I thought about why she needs me now at night!?

Finally I get the door after what felt like 5 minutes of walking and I knock on the door.

"LEAH!" Charlotte screams and hugs me tightly.

"Hey....." is all I say with no emotion in my face. Charlotte looks at me weird but then maybe shrugs it off and told me to come inside. Well she made me come over at night, this has to be interesting!

(Charlotte's POV)

Since Louis had Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Liam stay over for the night, Leah can't! Totally not fair, and they are too loud! So I get off out of my bed and walk across the hall and open the door to the boys all staring at the computer watching something! 

Then I go, "Well knock, knock," five pairs of eyes are on me now and I say, " keep It down!" And I walk away.

"No! Lottie you have to see this, it's Leah!" Zayn calls out behind me. "Fine!" and I walk back to the room. They rewind the video they were watching on Youtube and play the video. 

OMG! Its a video of Leah doing a music video/cover of Justin Bieber's song 'Boyfriend'. Wow it's really good and she is dancing. Whoa this is something we need to talk about.

"Um boys how did you find this?" I ask

"Well Leah told me she made video's with her friend back in California and posted it on Youtube and I just wanted to see," Niall said with a grin " and I found this."

"Oh okay.... thanks for showing me this!" And I walk back to my room and search for my phone and text Leah right away!

Few minutes later I hear the knock on the door and run as fast as I could to get it.

"Leah!" I screamed. Well she looks tired but hey we need to talk about the video.

"Hey..." Is all she says. Well she is definitely tired! Then I ask her, no force her to come inside.

" I need to show you something." I said walking to Louis' room.

" Uhhh..... okay, but it better be good because I walked all the way over here late at night just for YOU!" And she is cranky too!

 (Louis' POV)

"Leah!" I hear Lottie scream. Well she must of called her over for this. A few minutes later they both walk in and Leah looks a mess like she just woke up and she has no make up but it's okay she is still pretty without it. When I look at her face its pure beauty. Oh no I can't like her it's Lottie's best friend and that would be not okay! 

"What!?" Leah says when we all look at her, well I don't think she is in a good mood.

"We wanted to show you something we found." Harry spoke up.

"What is it?" She said looking at all of us. Right then Liam turned the laptop toward Leah and her face showed, shocked, scared, confusion, and more emotion that I can't figure out. 

"How did you find this?" She asked with a little anger in her voice.

"Remember you told me you made video's back in California with your friend well I was going through them and I found this!" Niall said pointing to the video.

"It's really good Le don't worry about it! You should of told me about this though we are best friends!"       Lottie said.

"Yeah I should have, I guess. But don't worry about it anymore I just had a little fun with all of this for a while then it stopped."

"Why make it stop when you have an amazing voice and crazy good dance moves! We can bring you back to the top!" Harry said.

"That's why I didn't tell you about this, I knew you would say something like this! I don't want to go back to the top I like it like this down here!" Leah said probably getting mad.

"But-"

"No but's! I'm leaving bye!" Leah said cutting off Harry and leaving the house.

No one said anything for the next few moments, but then Harry broke the silence.

"But I want her back to the top." 

"She said no Harry. Get over it!" Zayn said

"Fine!" Harry said.

(Liam's POV)

Wow , Leah had a chance but now she is going to let it go! If she wanted to go back to the top I could have let her meet Danielle and Have some dance lesson stuff. Well that's her and she wanted it that way and I respect that.

(Niall's POV)

I'm think Harry is right we should put her back on top. So I call over Harry and we step out of the room.

"I agree with you we should put Leah back at the top!"

"We need a plan!" Harry says

"Well we could tweet out that video and she might get noticed by her fans that she had before!"

"Brilliant!"

"Well thank you, I try my best!" Right after Harry and I take our phones out and log onto twitter and tweet that video of Leah.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG this chapter is longer than I planned it to be!! Well this chapter is an early update because I have family coming over on Friday and I wont be home on time to update and I just don't want to update tomorrow! The cover she did is on the side so you can watch that it's REALLY good! Oh my gosh they figured out about Leah's not long ago past! Do you think she will go back to the top  by the tweets that Harry and Niall did? Well keep on reading (when I update)! Thank you for reading I really appreciate it!!  I love all of y'all and wow I just don't know what to say anymore but, 

Vote, Comment, and tell other's to read my story too!!! Thanks you are the best!!! BYE !!<3