Chapter 7

(Leah's POV)

By the time I wake up it's already 11:30 a.m. and I'm supposed to meet Harry at 12:30 p.m. Crap I have to get up and get ready but I'm so tired!! 5 more minutes!

When I wake up again it's 12:00 p.m. Oh my gosh I need to get up now I only have 30 minutes to get ready!! So I take the quickest shower ever then I walk over to my awesome, pretty big sized walk in closet. I look around and really I don't know what to wear? I check my phone for the time and I have 10 minutes left. Sh*t. So I throw on some shorts that has the U.S flag on it that has rips in it and a grey Rolling stones shirt. Then I rush and put on a light layer of white eyeshadow. I put on a flower head band on to add some accessories and I put on my shoes and grab my braided  fringe hobo bag. I look at the time before I leave the house and it's 12:27. Oh no I'm going to be late and plus I don't have a car so I have to get a taxi. When I get a taxi which took like another five minutes I tell him where to go and the traffic is not that bad so I get to the diner fifteen minutes late! I look around the diner and see Harry all the way in the far back corner. He sees me and smiles. i smile back at him and walk over there and sit down.

"Hello!" He says first before I get to say anything.

"Hi" I smile. Wow those eyes of his are really beautiful I can just stare at his eyes all day. No snap out of it this is just lunch not a date!

"Oh and sorry I'm kinda late um.. busy morning." I say. Then he starts smiling and his dimples are showing.

 "It's fine," he says, while the waiter take our orders for drinks, "So, tell me about your self?"

****

Well that lunch went quiet good. It was just the usual of becoming friends. We talked about our family, while I was talking about my mom I almost cried but I had to keep it in before he might think I'm weak and a wimp. While he was talking I would just stare at his eyes and nod at what he was saying and laugh when he laughed, his eyes are just beautiful. But I snapped out of it because, I can't fall for a person like Harry. Why? Well I just can't. And like Lottie said he is a player he get's with one girl and leaves and breaks her heart. So then we were finished and now I'm here in the taxi going home. Oh gosh tomorrow is Saturday and that means I have to go to lunch with Niall. UGH!! I don't want to go!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this chapter was just a filler. OMG I'm about to go to see Wicked the Musical!!!!!

VOTE!! Please Thanks again bye!!