Chapter 10

(Leah's POV)

Oh My God. I am so mad right now! I just saw the tweet that Harry and Niall just tweeted! Why would they do that when I clearly said I don't want to go back to the 'Top'?! Gosh don't they ever listen! Watch I'm going to kill those boys! Why so they have to do this to me!?

***

(Niall's POV)

" Watch she is going to thank us later!" I heard Harry say to Liam and Louis. Well because Liam and Louis started saying things about the tweet that Harry and I did about Leah. They kinda got mad that we were disrespecting her choice, I guess.

"Uh... No she won't!" Louis said with all his sass . This is going to be a while so, I just got up to go get some food, like always I'm hungry.

"Um.. where are you going?" Curly said. 

"Getting some food you want any?"

"Sit back down, now! You are not going anywhere until this conversation is over." So I sit back down and dying of hunger, why now?

****

(Leah's POV)

' @Harry_Styles OMG! That's Leah, I totally forgot about her! Is she going to make new songs?'

'@Harry_Styles I remember @OfficialLeahM . I love this cover she did of Pumped Up Kicks, It was fantastic!'

"@Harry_Styles Are you serious @OfficialLeahM sucks! She is just one lame piece of shi*! Screw her'

That was some of the tweets I read on Twitter. They were all coming back to me. This is one of the reasons that I didn't want to go back there because of the hate and the questions I'm asked its just to much to handle. Most especially the hate, it's the worst! I almost started cutting because of that, but then I knew that wouldn't be right, and I'm better than that! Some hate kinda helped me the way I am today actually because now I'm stronger, but not as strong as I should be.

Now I think about it how am I suppose to go to Uni in like 2 months when I might get recognized by people. It will be a really big distraction then i can't study. Gosh I'm already stressed out, I just want to lay here all day. I really need to think!

(Charlotte's POV)

I've called and text Leah like more than 10 times and she hasn't called back or text back, something's wrong. Well I don't think she died or got kidnapped or she can be murdered... No don't think negative think positive! I guess I can go over to her house, she gave me a spare key to her house so why not?

I get up from the couch and walk over to her house and I go inside.

"Leah, you home?" I called out. No answer. That's weird usually she always tells me when she's gone so I won't bug her, but nothing today! So I walk into her room and there she is on her bed still in her pj's. Her body is so still and she is so quiet. But her eyes are still open not even a blink though, this is creepy!  I go closer to her and whisper "Leah?" Still no answer. No no no she can't be dead! I go next to her and shake her. She pops up into a sitting position and I scream. Wow I thought she was dead for a second!

"Oh my gosh Leah you're alive!!" I gush out fast and hug her.

"Of course I am, what you thought I was dead or something?"

"Yeah...." Then there goes the dead silence.

"You didn't pick up when I called you and you didn't text me back so I got worried!"

" Oh I was doing some thinking about the: famous situation."

 So that was what she was doing, thinking!

"Hey Lottie?" I heard Leah say staring at her blank tv.

"Yeah Le?"

"I think I like....." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've finally updated yeah!!! Well I don't think I will update next week becasue I have finals but the week after I don't have anymore school so YAY!I know this chapter is all messed up probably because I kinda lost track but I'm getting back so yeah....

I have 300+ reads now. Holy firetrucks! I never thought this story would even reach like 100 reads at all thanks guys you are the best people ever!! 

Please tell your friends to read or family or whoever to read my story and: Vote, and comment ! Give me some feed back or inbox me whatever you prefer, I would really appreciate it!!! Thanks! <3