Chapter 23

(Leah's POV)

I woke up to the sound of someone moving around in bed with me and someone snoring. The stranger then puts his arms around me and keeps me warm. My head shoots up not knowing who it is. Scared as hell. I jump up and out of bed with the blanket, noticing it was Louis. As I scream thinking about what we could have done, Louis jolts straight up, looks around and screams too. Seeing this sight that we are both naked and in the same bed. It's pretty terrifying even though I have a huge liking towards him doesn't mean I want to just sleep with him. Oh gosh this isn't right. What have I done? I stand there with huge eyes and my mouth open. Louis doing the exact same thing.

"W-w-w-what are you doing in my bed without any clothes on!" Louis screams at me. Oh so all the blame is on me now huh?

"What about you without your clothes on?! We made a deal that you can't sleep naked! Remember?" I scream back at him. 

"Do you even remember what happened last night?" I ask in a quieter voice. Louis shakes his head and asks the same thing. I just shake my head side to side, also not knowing what we have done the previous night. All I know is that I drank a lot and I should be getting a hangover right now. I don't think I feel it because of what is going on right now is just to much for a hangover right now probably..

"How about we get dressed and then we can probably talk about the things that we remember and try to add it up to see if we remember what else happened for us to end up in the same bed without any clothes on?" Louis ask me. I shrug my shoulders and say, "Sure, why not." I wrap the blanked around me a little tighter and find some clothes. 

Oh my gosh! I slept with Louis. I never thought this could ever happen! I also lost my virginity. Gosh I bet he doesn't even know he was my first. I guess that's why I am sore at you know. Wait I don't even know if I really slept with Louis. What if we slept with other people and came into the same bed naked? No that dpesn't sound right... So I guess I will have to accept that I slept with Louis. I hope he wore a condom though. I don't want to be "Nineteen and Pregnant." That would be a nightmare. My Mom would probably hate me for this, also my Dad for sure. This is all just so crazy. Especially for my birthday and all of this to occur. I probably wont ever forget this.

I sat back on my bed when I had my pajama's  on and Louis did the same, but sat on his bed. It was kind of awkward just sitting there fully clothed and not really knowing what to say. 

"I-," we both say at the same time. We smile at each other and I say he can go first. He nods at me and then starts.

"I- um. Well I just want to say sorry for whatever that happened between you and I last night. I just know this is kind of different but yeah..." Louis finishes off and I kind of nod in agreement. 

"Yeah. So do you want to talk about what we know and see if we remember anything while going along," I ask.

"Yeah, okay so what I remember was that we went to this place after the concert and you looked really great by the way," I thanks him for the compliment," and we had some shots. I also remember that you, Harry and Niall ordered some more round of shots too. Liam and Zayn probably didn't even take any shots as of I know of right now. Then we started ummmm what did we do after?"

"Oh! I know we danced! Together. And it was like the best song ever, but I don't remember how it goes-"

"Oh yeah I remember that then what happened after that?" Louis questioned. 

"I think I may remember some other things. We danced right? Right, then I started to um, grind," I chuckle at myself on how embarrassing this is," then..... OH! We uhh- kissed." Louis smiles and shakes his head on how the way I'm talking and figuring some things out.