Chapter 18

*3 Months later*

(Harry's POV)

Well it's been I believe three months now since all of us boys split up and went back home and now it's time to come back together and back on our job, which now we go on tour! Management called all of us and told us to meet them all the way in London. So I'm all packed up and ready to go and saying my good byes to my family. I get into the car and drive myself there. They wanted to get me a driver but I said no and that I could drive myself there and I would be careful. 

***

I finally made it to London and now I'm at the back side of the hotel I'm staying at. The meeting is in this hotel but the meeting is tomorrow morning so I'm staying the night here with the boys whenever they are here. When I get out the car there is a security guy waiting for me and he lead me the way through. When I get to the elevators the girls can see me that are waiting outside of the hotel in front and they start screaming. I kind of feel bad for them, because they are stuck in the cold outside. I smile every time I hear them scream our names, it's the dedication that makes me happy. Without them where would One Direction be right now? No where. So exactly they are the best fans ever!

When I get to my hotel room ,which I heard we only got two rooms so three people in one room and two in another, I see Louis on his phone. I don't really care who I share rooms with because they are all my best buds. I sit next to him and say hey and he says the same to me not taking his eyes off his phone. He doesn't do anything else but just scroll through his phone for the next five minutes and it's just plain silence. Usually he would start a conversation with any of us, but now he is quiet. I get really curious and take a look over at his phone, trying not to get caught and see that he has been scrolling through Leah's twitter pictures and her tweets from the past, like the years of "Her Famous Life," when she lived in California and was still singing. I quickly look somewhere else before he catches me looking and then there's that feeling in my stomach, I don't want to call it jealousy, because I don't think that's the right term I want to use. So yes I'm falling head over heels for Leah but I don' think she notices. She's way into Louis to even notice my feelings. 

I don't even think Louis notices Leah trying to flirt with him when they are near each other it looks like she is trying to hard to get his attention. For me it's not hard and she doesn't need to try hard anyways either. Now it's like I'm trying to hard to get her attention. Ugh! It's just so complicated. I just think that Leah was made for me and not Louis, and yes that sounds selfish, but oh well!

Talking about Leah obviously, I can't wait for the meeting because I'm going to ask if Leah can come on tour with us so she can go back to California and visit. Yes I did remember when she told me she wanted to go back to California and see her friends there ,but her dad wont let her go alone, so she has us.

They will tell us about our tour which is only a North America tour  but we actually start off here in England then head over to North America. And we get to find out who our opening act is! I think it should be Leah, because she has a lovely voice and it's like... magical, should I say? What I'm saying really is just she has an amazing voice, period.

A few minutes has now passed and it's getting really awkward so I get up and go to the toilets. By the time I finish up I hear the rest of the boys in the hallway. Finally. So I walk to the hallway and greet my best friends standing there.

(Louis' POV) 

I left really early this morning so by the time I got to the hotel, that the meeting is going to be held at, I'm the only one so the security guard led me the way to the rooms that us five boys will be staying the night at. Once I'm in side the room by myself I sit on the couch that is there. It's really boring right now so I get my phone out and and go on twitter. I don't really go on twitter that much but I'm just trying to kill time right now until one of the boys show up. While I scroll through Twitter to see what's going on now and probably follow some fans, I see a tweet and see who tweeted it. Leah. She said: Why won't you notice me?