A/N Sequel

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this story! I hope you liked it! This was my first story and while writing throughout this story it actually helped me a little bit more on my writing skills and I know because I'm getting better grades in my English class!

But anyways thanks for sticking around and reading and if you did vote and comment or whatever (shared my story to others) then thanks again!

Okay so I change my mind again and so the sequel to this story is NOT going to continue as "Chapter 27"

Right now I'm currently writing the sequel to this story but I'm also currently writing for my other stories. I hope to post the sequel really soon! (Thinking about middle of June) Oh! and I will be editing this story as soon as possible!

So just keep hanging around til I post the sequel! (Personally I don't like sequels in fan fiction I don't know why?)

If you are curious on Leah's outfits throughout the story check out this website to see her outfits: Tiffanyjustineo.polyvore.com

Thanks again! Much Love,

Tifferr :)

6/5/2014 Just posted the sequel to this story!!!! Happy reading!

7/11/16 Oh wow it's been a loooonnng time. I'm finally going through the story and edit all my mistake I find and delete some parts of the story and change it to make the story better. While reading my story I just cringed the whole way. Man I thought I was pretty good at writing well I tell you now if you haven't figured it out I am not!

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca My Best Friend's Brother [One direction/Louis Tomlinson fanfic] *Editing* 🎉