Chapter 13

(Leah's POV)

So today we are having the picnic that Louis planned and I figured out that everyone else is coming so it's not a date and I'm kinda sad but oh well. We are just going to have fun and talk. The picnic is going to be at the park me and Louis go to for thinking there is a lot of grassland and fun to play around. So I'm suppose to meet everyone there in about 30 minutes, so I start getting dressed.

I put on a light coat of make-up on my face like just some light eye shadow and blush and eye-liner. I tied my hair back into a pony tail, with a bow at the back and I'm wearing a floral dress, mid thigh length. It's really cute and I'm just wear plain black flats with it. By the time I'm finished it's about time to go. So I make my way out the door, but before I grab my messenger bag and walk across the street to get to the park. Everyone is here except Louis. So I ask "Where's Louis?"

"He said he is almost here just packing the rest of the snacks and drinks." Lottie answered. Oh okay well I mean isn't he suppose to have that ready because he was the one who planned it right? A few minutes later Harry screams out Louis name. So that means he's here when I turn around I see Harry hugging Louis like he never seen him in a while. Weird. I see this girl right behind Louis, I mean she's not a girl but about my age. She has almost the same hair color as me and she is way taller than me. Yeah I'm pretty short. But who is she?

"Hey guys! Oh this is my friend Eleanor, I met her the other day around town." Louis said, and he had one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen since I met him. He seems happier with her. He's suppose to be happy with me! Okay fine, yeah, yeah I sound needy and clingy but I met him first! He needs to be with me! It's not really fair! Gosh keep cool Leah, he doesn't feel the same way. Or does he? I have to know! I bet I sound crazy right now, but seriously I think we are men't to be!

While I go crazy about Eleanor, everyone is standing up over with Louis and Eleanor staring at me. Oh, it's because I'm the only one who hasn't got up and said 'hi' yet. So I got up and walked over to 'Eleanor' and took my hand out to shake her hand. While I said really awkwardly,

"Oh um... Hi, I'm Leah. Nice to meet you." With a smile. Then she tilted her head and looked at me funny.

"Aren't you Leah McGill?" Eleanor asked. How in the world does she know me. This is creepy, like really creepy.

"Uh.. yeah, I am." Well maybe it came out as a question. I couldn't really talk right because, she is like my stalker or something?

"Oh my gosh! I was a really big fan of your's few years back! I loved the cover you did. It was........ Oh yeah, it was "Pumped Up Kicks" by: Foster The People. It was fantastic! How come you stopped? You were amazing!" Oh that's why she asked me if I was 'Leah McGill'. And she was a fan? Awesome?! 

"Thanks, but I kinda stopped because, well I don't really know why? I mean I said some stuff of why I stopped but, there not really the real reason. I guess I just needed some space and to think about my real career, of what I really wanted to be, because I don't think singing was right for me and now I don't really know what I really want to be?" Wow did those words just really come out my mouth? 

"Then come back to singing you're great, and I bet you are still. It hasn't been that long since you stopped!" Eleanor encouraged me. Then I hear some "Yeah" and " Come on Leah".

"Well I will see. I'm not so sure!" I said probably scared of 'going back to the top'. Then they all start cheering for me. After a while it dies down and the awkward silence some into place. We all just stare at one another like what do we do now?

"So..." Niall said finally breaking the silence. Thank you Niall! After that we all sat back down and the others started some conversation and others started eating and others eating I mean: Niall. Dani and I started our own conversation on how she and Liam met. It's really sweet and cute; they are such a cute couple! I look over my shoulder to see what everyone else is doing, Niall is still eating along with Harry, Zayn and Liam. Perrie and Eleanor are talking and Louis well he is coming our way!  

Louis comes over and tells us to eat or have a snack so we go over an have a good time. The rest of the picnic was fun and we had a blast! We all ran around like little kids again and the feeling was great! When we were tired of running we all lied on the grass looking at the clouds and pointing them out and what they look like! 

But the thing that came to my mind was, did I want to go back to singing?

———