[1] New Friend

Bachira was playing with a ball. He really like soccer and his family never block him from doing what he want. When he kick the ball way too far, someone pick it.

Bachi: Oi Nagi! Give the ball back to me!

Instead of giving the ball back, he take it away back in the castle.

Bachi: Hey!

Bachira chase him into the castle.

Bachi: Give me back my ball!

Nagi didn't stop running away from him. Bachira keep chasing Nagi all the way. Suddenly Nagi bump into someone. It was his best friend.

Nag: Reo.....

Reo look at Nagi carrying a ball but he knew that ball wasn't his since there is Bachira logo kingdom and Bachira name on it. Reo sigh.

Reo: Nagi give the ball back.

Nagi look at his best friend. He shake his head means he doesn't want to give it.

Nag: Ball. Play. Reo.

Nagi words are hard to understand since Nagi doesn't really talk to others make him talk like that. Reo knew that Nagi want to play the ball but the ball wasn't his expectedly when he take it without permission. Reo lend his hand to Nagi. Nagi thought that Reo would expect to play with him so he lend Reo the ball. But instead Reo give the ball back to Bachira.

Reo: Sorry Bachira. Nagi just want to play....

Bachi: Why don't he have a ball for himself then?!

After Bachira shouted at Reo he leave them and went outside again. Reo just sigh and look at the sad Nagi. Reo pat Nagi head and hug him. A warm hug feels good enough to make Nagi stop crying but he still sad though. Nagi look at Bachira playing outside. He also like to play football but his parents won't allow it. They want him to focus on study and other else thing so in the future he could rule the kingdom very well.

Mikage Reo - 7 year old
Bachira Meguru - 7 year old
Nagi Seishiro - 7 year old

Bachi: Hey Chigiri! That's my ball!

Chigi: We'll play together then!

Chigiri was a friend of Bachira and they sometimes use to play football together. Nagi keep watching them. He pull a bit of Reo clothes. Reo look at the gray hair boy.

Chigiri Hyoma - 7 year old

Reo: What is it Nagi?

Nag: Ball....

Nagi keep pointing at the ball. He want the ball really bad. Nagi make a puppy eyes which is really cute. Reo sigh. He want Nagi to have the ball but he can't do anything.

Reo: I'm sorry Nagi but let's just play other things.

Nagi can't do anything either. He just leave Bachira and Chigiri playing together outside.

SOMETIMES LATER

Nagi was all alone right now since Reo need to go away with his parents to have an important meeting. Suddenly there is a ball out of no where rolling to his leg. He look at the ball before get his eyes sparkled.

Nag: Ball! Ball!

Nagi pick the ball and lift it up feels like a god give him such a happy moment.

?¿?¿: Umm...

A sudden voice make Nagi looks at it. There was a boy with black blue hair and a beautiful ocean blue eyes. Nagi eyes keep looking inside the boy eyes. He feels like he might gonna drown by just looking at it.