[4] One Day We'll Meet Again

After visiting the Michael member and Ness, they are making they're way to Itoshi kingdom.

Isa: Yey! We're meeting Rin!

Isagi parents smile at his happy face. Once they're arrive there like always the guard open the huge gate and they enter the kingdom then stopped at in front of huge door and another guard open the door and they enter the castle together. And suddenly and run come to Isagi and it was Rin. Rin hug Isagi.

Rin: Isagi! I miss you!

Isa: I miss you too Rin!

Isagi run to his mother and ask a permission for playing with Rin and the mother nod agree. Isagi parents look at him playing fun with Rin.

Isa mom: Isagi really did act different when it comes to any other kids than Kaiser.

Isa dad: I know and it makes me worries.

Isa mom: Same here.

Isagi play with Rin and they have a fun moment together.

Isa: Btw Rin. Where's your brother?

Rin: Oh. He was out for something.

Isagi doesn't know what it means but he just ignore it.

SOMETIMES LATER

Isa mom: Isagi darling let's go!

Isa: Coming mommy! Bye Rin!

Rin: Bye! *wave hand*

Rin was soo fun to have Isagi playing with him as same as for Isagi too. They wave each other hand towards each other and Isagi leave with his parents.

1 YEAR LATER (Time skip)

Yoichi member, Itoshi member, Michael member and the other members meeting at one place again. It's bring back memories where the first time Isagi and the kids meet each other. Nagi come with Reo since his parents couldn't come because of some business.

Kais dad: If it not because of Kaiser asking for it, I won't come.

Kais mom: I told you to stay at your business if you don't want to come. He have me here.

Kais dad: No.

Yeah. Kaiser parents was forced to come because of Kaiser childish action that he want to meet Isagi.

Bachi: Mom. Why did all the members make a meeting again?

Bachi mom: This is gonna be a sad day for you.

Bachira was confuse he didn't know nothing with what his mom say to him.

Isa dad: Everybody here? Let's just start this. So... we're going to move away.

All the kids was shock except from the adults. The adults already know it from the long time. Isagi also know about this but he just figure it out from a past few weeks ago. The kids run to Isagi.

Bachi: No no! Isagi chan not gonna leave me right? Please don't go!

Niko: Please stay with us Isagi!

Rin: Don't go don't go! Please don't!

Chigi: Isagi chan please...

Suddenly Kaiser come from behind and push the other kids away so he can face Isagi. The eyes contact between him and Isagi only. Isagi also cry a bit. His face are red but also trembling at the same time.

Kais: You can't leave....

Kaiser hold Isagi hand but unlike before, he didn't run from Kaiser and let Kaiser hold him. Just for their 'last' meet.

Kais: You can't go Yoichi! Please I'm begging you please don't!

Kaiser start to cry. Isagi and Ness know the feeling of Kaiser can only feel sad and pity at the same time. The adults was shocked. The kids too. Kaiser the price that never cry or show emotions towards others now, standing in front of them with teary face. Kaiser hug Isagi gently as Isagi hug back.

Kais: I just want you to be with me... Anything but please don't leave...

It takes minutes to make Kaiser let go off Isagi. He give up knowing that Isagi still need to leave.

Isa: I'm sorry because keep getting away from you but this will be my first time letting you to touch me.

Kaiser just remain silent in sadness. Isagi just sigh. He walk closer to Ness.

Isa: Ness kun please take care of Kaiser for me...

Ness: *nod* I will.

Isagi walk towards Baro. He hug Baro as Baro hug back try to hide his feelings. Baro also want Isagi to stay but what he can do...?

Baro: It's a goodbye I guess...

Isa: Hmm...

Isagi walk to Nagi. Nagi was still with his emotionless face even he was actually crying right now.

Isa: Nagi good boy don't cry.

Isagi wipe the tears away and hug the gray hair boy. Nagi hug Isagi back.

Nag: Will. Isagi. Come. Back?

Isa: I don't know Nagi. Maybe one day.

Nag: Will. Miss. Isagi....

Isa: I'll miss you too...

AFTER THAT

Isagi look at the kids that keep looking at his with eyes that they don't want him to leave and of course they will.

Kais: Isagi Yoichi!

Kaiser yell make Isagi stop stepping into the car. He look at Kaiser that began to cry again.

Kais: Is there... would be another time...?

Kaiser said and the kids look at Isagi that they really want an answer from the younger boy. Isagi chuckle and smile at them. All of them.

Isa: One day.

Isagi smile and get inside the car. From inside, Isagi open the car window as he hasn't finished his word.

Isa: One day we'll meet again!

The car start to move as Isagi wave his hand as a goodbye for them.

The kids: This is our promise!

Isagi Yoichi.....!