[17] Sae And Rin 🔞

!Warning!
Rape
Sex
Kissing
SMUT
Force
Uncomfortable Word

No One POV

Isagi still trembling at there. Rin face has some blood on it. Not just the face but the hand, clothes, legs and everywhere of Rin body mostly has blood with it. "You finally come. But you're a bit late. Should I give you a punishment?" Rin said as he smirk at Isagi. "Huh?! Punish... You wanted to punish me? The hell with you? Look at yourself first! Why are you covered in blood?" Isagi said angry. "It's not my blood so don't worry." Rin said smile at Isagi but it only make Isagi more shocked after hearing Rin words. "Then who's-" "Shh." Rin put his finger to Isagi mouth as a sign to shut his mouth from talking more.

Suddenly, Rin take off Isagi clothes and pants. "Eh? Rin! What are you.?-" Isagi could not continue his words when Rin put his finger inside of Isagi as Isagi cry in fear. "No..." Rin look at Isagi that start to cry. "Rin.. Don't I.. I don't want this.. It's hurt.." Isagi said but Rin just kiss Isagi forehead gently and start to thrust his finger rougher as he put another one finger inside. "Ah-!" When Isagi about to let out noise, Rin kiss Isagi so Isagi voice covered by it. Deeper and deeper Rin touch Isagi spot make Isagi flinch and cum at the same time. Rin let go of the kiss as Isagi start to breathe heavily. "You cum like that? I remember you didn't even cum before when I was drunk right?" Rin said rubbing Isagi d*ck make Isagi body twitching by Rin touch. Isagi moan by every Rin touch. He could not resist. Not be able to running away too. "R- Rin..-! Ngh!" Isagi moaning as Rin thrusting his fingers inside out Isagi faster as it getting more deeper. "Ah! No! Argh!" Isagi could not control his voice. "Isagi moan is beautiful. That would be such a shame that I've took your first but I can make you mine by it." Rin said as Isagi cum again but losing his own consciousness at the same time. "Eh? Isagi? Oi." Rin call for the boy to wake up.

"That's way too rough for him." A voice come out from behind. No other than the guy that Rin doesn't even want to see right now, Sae, his older brother, crossing his arms looking at what Rin did. "Just stop appearing out of nowhere for sudden." Rin said and pull out his fingers from Isagi. "I think it'll be normal for his first -... second time... But for real it's the first time." Rin said trying not to look at his older brother. "However, doing it like this won't work." Sae said as he come near the two and sat nearly beside Isagi head. "I'll do it in any way I like." Rin said watching Sae untied Isagi hands. "That would only hurt him like you did before." Sae said caressing Isagi hair. "He didn't bleed anymore." Rin said. "I know. Should I really show you how? Then..." Both the boy look at the sleeping boy. "Have to wake up the tonight beauty first." Both the guy said.

"Well, that should not be the case since I bought this with me." Rin look at what Sae holding. An electric shock collar. "Where did you even get such a thing?" Rin ask while watching Sae put on the collar to Isagi neck. "I stole it from the guard that we execute 2 days ago." "The one that have been rapping the maids in the castle?" Sae just nod. "I thought you don't want to hurt him." Rin said. "Never said that." Sae said. He turn on the collar electric shock cause Isagi to wake up as he flinch and trembling in pain. "Ah! Stop! What are-! Ah! S- top! Please! Please!" Isagi beg and cry with a pain he got as he grab Sae clothes. "Then, you need to follow all the order we told you." Sae said. "Will you do it?" Rin said. "Yes! Stop it! Please! It hurts! I do anything you say! Please turn it off!" Isagi beg again and Sae turn it off after Isagi make a deal with them. "As long as I follow your order right?" Isagi ask holding his neck wishing he could actually break the collar immediately. The two brothers nod and smirk.

"Firstly, lay on the bed." Sae said and Isagi did it. "Hands above your head." Rin said as Isagi follow the order again. "Spread your legs." Both Sae and Rin said at the same time. Isagi blush but scared too. "Why do I need to follow that one?-!" Isagi said but he flinched when Sae touch the collar on his neck. "Because I'm sure you don't want to get another shock." Sae said and Isagi just spread his legs as he close his eyes looking away because of the embarrassment. "Oh~ Cute." Rin said as he started to push his fingers inside Isagi again. "Mgh! Ah! Nnhh! Mmm! Ngh!" "That sound feels nice to hear." Sae and Rin said. Sae pull Isagi up make Isagi front side facing Rin and Isagi back side facing Sae. Sae also thrusting his fingers inside Isagi as both the boys fingers inside the younger boy. "Ah! No! Not at- the same time-! Ah!" It make the both brother stop and pull out their fingers as Isagi cum again. Isagi cry in pain or pleasure maybe. "S- Stop.. No more.." Isagi said.

Rin kiss Isagi and put his tongue inside Isagi mouth as Isagi start to moan. After Rin release the kiss Sae make Isagi turn his face so he could kiss Isagi. Isagi felt Rin rubbing his d*ck and Sae is playing with his nipples while still kissing him. Isagi moan getting louder and louder. "Do you like it Isagi?" Rin ask. "No! I don't want this!- Ngh!" Isagi cum again. "Wow." Sae said as his face start to blush. "Isagi.." Both the boy call for Isagi and they saw Isagi is crying closing his face in tears behind his hands. "No more.. *hic* Please.. I- *hic* don't want to.. cum.. *hic* anymore.."

......

"Isagi." Isagi look at Rin that already getting hard. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." Rin said as Isagi did what asked. "Haha. Good." Rin said and start to kiss Isagi again. Sucking Isagi tongue. Sae at the back is sucking and kissing Isagi neck as he bite it at the same time.

"I guess you can put in now." Sae said. "Yeah." Rin said as he open his pants. "After all, I can't stand it anymore." Isagi saw Rin huge d*ck as he flinch in scared. "No! I'm not ready yet! No!- I- don't want this!" Isagi said pushing Rin but yeah, Isagi strength means nothing to Rin. Not even being gentle, Rin push half of his d*ck inside Isagi. "AHHH! NGH!" Isagi hold tight to Rin getting the pain from every thrust Rin made to him. "R- RIN! PULL.. PULL OUT! HURTS! DON'T-!" "Why? You like it though." Rin said. "I.. DON'T!- AHH!" Rin didn't listen to Isagi and thrusting his d*ck back and forth and Isagi cum more than once. Sae just watch them from earlier but he couldn't hold back anymore. "Move." Sae said kicking his brother away cause Rin d*ck to pulled out as Sae put his d*ck inside Isagi and thrusting it inside. "AHH! KUH! S- SAE! NO MOR- AH!" Isagi moaning with Sae name as Sae start to get hard and make Isagi cum again.

Just like that, Isagi faint and Sae pull out his d*ck. "Well, he asleep." Sae said. Rin was actually giving some neck kiss since earlier. "Really?" Rin look at the unconscious Isagi and sighed. "Just put him to sleep I guess." Rin said as Sae lay Isagi on he bed and sleep beside Isagi and Rin did the same.