[21] Living With Kaiser

WARNING
- Cursing
- Kissing

Everyone POV
Morning

Isagi wake up. The sunlight come inside the room through the window as Isagi cover his face to avoid the sunlight that hitting his face with one of his hand. His back feels hurt. Even when he move a bit would hurt him.

Isa: What a pain.

Isagi look for Kaiser. Kaiser is not in the room. Isagi slowly get down from the bed. His legs is trembling. It's hard to stand for Isagi. Isagi go to the bathroom and start to wash up. He look at the mark on his body.

Isa: Kaiser didn't really bite me much and his mark is not really that dark. Thank god. At least almost all of it is gone now. I'm so sick to have this fucking mark on my body.

Isagi wear a new clothes. Of course it got prepared by Kaiser.

The Clothes

It fit well and Isagi like the clothes actually

It fit well and Isagi like the clothes actually. It match with him. Unlike the clothes Kaiser gave to him last night. It well to big for him. At least he got a better clothes to wear on. Well, better than not having any clothes.

Isa POV: Didn't know a person like him did have a well taste for clothes.

The door opened and Isagi saw two maid come in the room. Isagi was confused for a while until the two maids start speaking.

Maids: Prince Yoichi. Please come with us to the lunch room to have a meal with Your Highness, King Kaiser.

Isa: Okay.

Isagi POV

I follow the maids as the maids show me the way. We reach one room. The guards at the door open the room and we get inside. I saw Kaiser is looking at the paper. It's a paper work maybe. Did this guy even do his work while eating? But he doesn't seem to eat yet. His food in front of him look like still not touched. Other food is the same too.

"Prince Yoichi. Please sit here." One of the maids tell me. Good. I have to sit beside this fucker. "My Yoichi. How are you doing? You seem to walk just fine. You got a strong body I see." I look at Kaiser and say nothing but just give a death stare at this guy. And 'My Yoichi'? Excuse me? Oh God. I want to go back to the other and enjoy getting annoyed by Bachira better than being with Kaiser even in silent. Fuck.

No One POV

"Eat. I've been waiting for you." Kaiser said looking at Isagi. "Alright." Isagi said and start eating as same as Kaiser. "Yoichi." Kaiser said looking at the boy as he stop eating. "Hm?" Isagi didn't look and just continue eating. "Come here." Kaiser said. Isagi just did what Kaiser ask and come closer to Kaiser a bit. But in a second, Kaiser grab Isagi cheeks with one hand and kiss Isagi for a second. Isagi got shock and quickly move away. Kaiser just smile at Isagi. "Why so far? You still not done eating. Sit down." Kaiser said and continue eat his food. Isagi click on his teeth and sit back as he continue to eat.