[6]The Childhood Friend

Guy2: You! Who are you now?!

Kuni: A royal prince of the Rensuke kingdom. Kunigami Rensuke.

Everyone was shocked when Kunigami said that he was a royal prince. Isagi look around. He think that he feels something that missing. Then he notice.

Isa: Kunigami! There is three guy here earlier! One of them has gone!

Kuni: Really? Well then...

Kunigami get closer to the two guy.

Guy3: You! Stop! If you dare to come closer I will-

Kuni: You will what?

Kunigami grab the guy3 hand and crack it. His hand got broken make the guy yell in pain as he hold his own hand. Everyone was terrified by looking at what Kunigami did. Suddenly a sound of the familiar sounds sounded.

Isa: This sounds..

Kuni: A royalty..

Everyone was being soo noisy when they hear the sound.

Guard1: Be quite!

Everyone when silent when the guard yell at them to be quite.

?¿?¿: Well well. What's happening here? It's soo noisy that my mom force me to take a look at this stupid place.

Guy1: That the boy! He was the one that I told you about!

Guard3: Have respect to the prince!

Guy1: S-sorry..

Isagi look at the prince that just arrive. He feels like he notice the guy. Brown hair, some yellow colour at the end of the lower part of his hair, a childish voice. And a kid looking face. For some reason, there is something about him with the prince that is very important to him that he kinda forgot.

?¿?¿: What happening here?

Guy3: H-help! He broke my hand!

The other people is backing away. They scared if they ended up getting the same thing as the man. Isagi look at Kunigami. Kunigami just make a face like he did nothing. Isagi feel his hand was grabbed. He look at his hand and saw the grandpa.

Isa: Oh grandpa. Are you okay?

Isagi was worried. He was really mad looking at how people treat the poor grandpa. The grandpa nod to Isagi and reply the question.

Grandpa: I'm alright. Why are you here?

Isa: I'm here to take a look for you. Even I still want to stay longer, I have nothing to do so I want to help you selling the fruits.

Kunigami sighed. Why does he always need to take a look at this stupid action boy... But he also want to take a look at this boy for the real actually.

?¿?¿: Well don't ignore me young one. This tall guy here is nothing to take a look at actually. But... did you already forgot me? Isagi Yoichi?

Isagi was shocked when the guy call his name. Isagi glare at the guy. He doesn't want to know this guy. The grandpa son and his daughter in law got killed because of this kingdom royalty.

?¿?¿: Hm? What is it? Do you really don't remember me? Oww.. Isagi chan that's hurt me!

Kuni: Isagi, do you by any chance know him?

Kunigami find it's strange. This guy talk to Isagi weirdly and his childish voice really annoys him. Isagi only shake his head means no to Kunigami. He also doesn't understand what is going on.

Isa: I don't really think I know him..

The guy glare at Isagi. Isagi forgot who he was.

?¿?¿: Very well, Isagi Yoichi. Welcome to the Meguru kingdom.