[15] Unwanted Marriage

WITH SAE AND RIN

Sae was called by the King and Rin was called by the Queen but why now they're in the same room?! Guess it was they're parents plan. Their parents are sure they won't come if they were both are called by the same person at the same time. Of course because they just don't want to see eachother. They both was so annoyed but just act like normal for now even when they was just soo angry just by seeing eachother.

Itoshi Bro: Greetings both your highness and your majesty. Is there something I can help you with?

Itoshi Queen: Umm. How do we put this...

Itoshi King: You two are getting married.

The Queen look at her husband in disappointed. This guy is too straight forward even when they know that their childs will hate it.

Itoshi Bro: What?!

Sae and Rin was shocked. There's no way they're doing that! Of course they want but only with someone they love. Their parents always do this to them and they perfectly know the person their parents want them to marry is not their loved one.

Itoshi King: You guys is old enough for this. If it's not now, then when will it be?!

Itoshi Queen: Honey...

Itoshi King: You both are getting older and older but you don't want to have any marriage we give to you! This is 19 time and it will be the last! You two don't even have someone in mind-

Itoshi Bro: I did have!! It's one and only since my childhood!!

Sae and Rin glare at eachother. They both now that they have the same person in mind but of course they are not a person who will share that someone.

Itoshi Bro: You-!

Itoshi King & Queen: What....

The Itoshi King and Queen was speechless. Their children did have someone in mind? Since they were kids?

Itoshi King: Wh- Who..?-

Itoshi Queen: Who is this lucky girl you both have?!♡♡♡

Their mom is shouting in happiness. Her children actually has someone! She is soo happy for it. But when she look at her children, they was giving like a weird look to her that make her confuse.

Itoshi Queen: Huh? What with that face.....?.....

Rin: Umm...

Sae: This person we're talking about....

Itoshi Bro: ...is a guy.

Again. Their parents is speechless. Their children like a boy.

Itoshi King: You guys... gay..?

Itoshi Bro: No!! We're not gay!! We just like this person okay?!

Sae and Rin face look soo embarrassing as their face blushing that make it red almost like a tomato.

Itoshi Queen: I think that's fine-

Itoshi King: This is getting out of hand!!

Sae, Rin and their mom look at the angry king in shock. This is no good. Feels like they know how this gonna end.

Itoshi King: You two still getting married with the one I'll set up! No excuse. I don't care if you dislike it. You two is better getting prepared to get married no matter what!

And like that everyone went into silent. The Queen seems to be mad at her own husband. Sae and Rin just glare at their dad. Clicking their teeth and leave the room. The Queen face her husband with a dark glare on her face.

Itoshi Queen: How could you do that to our children?!

Itoshi King: It's for their good sake too.

Itoshi Queen: 'For their good sake'?! Stupid you!

The Queen also leave the room in angriness that might never be fade. The King sighed in annoyed. The King is thinking why all of his family hate him soo much right now even his own wife.

Rin and Sae go to Sae room. They open the door and saw Isagi on the bed sitting while reading a book. In somehow reason, they feels a bit calm just by seeing the boy. Isagi notice the two brothers.

Isa: Ah, you guys finally come back. How's the conversation with your parents?

Isagi voice. It's calming their mind as if their on the silent sea. Hearing a music that can relaxing every part of their life. They feels like doesn't even remember the reason why they're mad in the first place. They slowly walk to Isagi and both go to each different side of Isagi again.

Isa POV; Are they going to stick with me again?

Isagi feel the head of Sae laying down to his shoulder and Rin is laying down his head to Isagi lap. In Isagi eyes, they look sad and tired like Nagi eyes.

Isa: Is the conversation is not that good?

Even Isagi didn't receive any answer from the boys, Isagi gently start to stroking both Sae and Rin head as the two feel the soft hand of Isagi. It's like their mom soft hand. Hand as gentle as a sun beam. It's nice. Feels like it's blowing away the pain in their body. Sae hug Isagi in waist while Rin is hugging Isagi leg. Then the brothers fall asleep. Isagi sighed. If the two was asleep, then how is he supposed to get away from this sleepyhead?! Isagi look at the two as he saw a small tears forming in their eyes.

Isa: I wonder what they talk with both Your Majesty.

Isagi wipe away the tears of Rin but Rin grab Isagi hand not letting go when Isagi try to take his arm away. Then, Isagi hear both the sleepy boys is mumbling about something.

Rin: No...

Sae: I don't want to...

Isagi in confuse by what did Rin and Sae just say.

Rin: I only want to do that with Isagi...

Sae: Only Isagi...

Later, their small tears turn into bigger tears are formed. Isagi just use a tissue that he take from the side table near him to wipe their tears. Gladly Isagi was able to catch it even when those brothers hold him tightly. Isagi gently stroking their hair again that it make the two calm down a bit but still sobbing in sadness.

WEEKS LATER

This is the day of the Itoshi brothers getting married. Their friends is shock to know about it. Didn't believe of course. Surely half happy and half don't since when the brothers is not with Isagi, there'll be no one gonna sticking to Isagi all the time but they know very well that they're not happy at all and dislikes this as much in their live as if this was just a worst nightmare ever. At night they spend a time with their bride but surely Rin and Sae have run away. Everyone in a mess to search for this two brothers. Then.... How come Isagi is getting involved in this situation?!

Isa: Umm guys.

The two brothers look at Isagi.

Isa: Aren't it better to go back? Your parents might be worry.

Rin and Sae look at eachother and facing Isagi again.

Rin: Mom might be but not dad.

Sae: Especially dad. He won't.

Isa: I- Is that so? Then how about your wife's?

Rin and Sae turn into dark mode.

Itoshi Bro: What so special about them? I'd rather be with Isagi that those b*tch.

Isa: That's not good to call people like that.

Sae and Rin say nothing more make Isagi sighed.

Isa: Fine. But not until too late okay?

Rin and Sae look happy. They nod in happy.

Itoshi Bro: Alright!