[22] Kaiser 🔞(2)

This is gonna be so short. And if you see the title, yes it is almost the same like part 20 but I got no idea what title to put so I just put this title. I just hope to post more and more and get finish with this stories. Sorry. I really hope all of you enjoy and....

School is coming!!! This is gonna be bad. I might won't even open my Wattpad so maybe I gonna take time in posting the next part. Sorry....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING
- Smut / Sex / Rape
- 18+
- Kissing
- Cursing
- Uncomfortable Word

No One POV

"Isagi, open your mouth." Kaiser said and Isagi did what he told. Kaiser smile. He slowly put his three fingers inside Isagi mouth and told Isagi to suck it. Kaiser open Isagi pants. Isagi stop sucking as he start to struggling to stop Kaiser doing. Kaiser glare at Isagi as Kaiser shove his fingers more deeper inside Isagi mouth make Isagi choke. "Isagi, I didn't tell you to stop." Kaiser said with a smile on his face. Isagi just stare at Kaiser for a while before continuing to suck Kaiser fingers. "That's good." Kaiser said as he finish opening Isagi pants. He take away his fingers from Isagi mouth. Kaiser can feel how much his fingers has already wet too much.

He shove his two fingers inside Isagi ass that make Isagi come in second. "Stop..! It hurts!" Isagi said as he start to grip on the sheet. Kaiser didn't listen to Isagi and keep moving his fingers inside Isagi hole. Exploring every single place in there. Isagi body keep twitching. "Somehow, your body keep getting more and more sensitive day by day." Kaiser said. He add another finger as Isagi silent start to make a moaning sounds. "Kai-!" Isagi ending up cumming again when Kaiser touch his sweet spot. Isagi breath heavily.

Kaiser start thrusting his fingers much deeper and faster that Isagi start to yell in pain and pleasure. "Kaiser stop! It hurts! Please! It hurts! I'll do anything you say so please!-" Isagi said but yet again. Kaiser didn't listen and play deaf to Isagi beg. He loves hearing Isagi when he beg. It got himself hard and want to do more. Isagi just cry. Kaiser did not trying to listen to anything he say.

"Isagi, spread your legs more." Kaiser said. Isagi trembling hands move going to reach his legs. He held it and spread his own legs wider. He cry and look away in embarrassed. 

Kaiser get to go more deeper when Isagi spread his legs open. Isagi moan also got louder when he try to stop making a sound but yet it still going out. He is twitching in every second Kaiser make a move. He didn't dare to told Kaiser to stop, being gentle or slow down since Kaiser won't listen and only get more horny and hard also it make him turned on.

Isagi ended up cumming again and again for the past 17 minutes. Kaiser take out his fingers and look at Isagi that breath heavily that he look like he gonna faint in any second. Isagi is sweating so much that the bed is getting a little wet. "Fuck Yoichi. Are you getting tired and want to just gonna stop just from getting fingered by me?" Kaiser said looking at Isagi. Isagi said nothing.

Kaiser look at the clock that hanging on the wall. It's time for him to go to work again. Kaiser sigh in annoyed. He clean Isagi up and cover Isagi body with blanket. Kaiser wear a new clothes. He look at Isagi for a while and kiss Isagi forehead before leaving.