[25] With Who

Sorry it took more time than I promised. But here it is. The 25 part. I hope you enjoy reading this.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

WARNING
- Abuse
- 🔞(?)
- Jealousy

"Isagi"

Isagi flinch when he hear Kaiser voice from outside where they're in. "Kai-!" Nagi cover Isagi mouth. Isagi hold Nagi clothes tightly as if he doesn't want to let go. Isagi start to cry. They hear the knock on their door. "Isagi is that you? Open the door!" Kaiser said.

"Isagi, wear back your pants." Nagi whisper to Isagi in a lower voice that only Isagi can hear. Isagi nod. After they done it, Nagi put the thing he take out from Isagi ass into the pocket in Isagi pants. "Sorry Isagi." Isagi was totally confused for that one. "Wha-" Nagi suddenly punch Isagi stomach with full energy. Isagi start to cough and puke.

Nagi pick Isagi up in bridal style and unlock the door. Nagi open the door. Kaiser saw that Nagi is holding Isagi. Kaiser glare at Nagi. "What are you doing?!" Kaiser said taking Isagi away from Nagi. "Y- Your.. High...ness... Isagi is.. not feeling very.. well. I meet him... laying on the.. floor before. He look like he was about to... pass out.. so I help him about something."

Kaiser take a look to Isagi. His face is pale and look really exhausted. "Then I have to thank you for taking well care of Isagi for me. I'm leaving with him now." Kaiser said and leave. Nagi look down to the floor. Did what he did is alright? Will Isagi be fine? What will Kaiser do to Isagi? Nagi actually start to feel guilty that he let Isagi go.

"Nagi, don't leave me.. I'm begging you don't.. I don't want..."

That's what Isagi said to Nagi when Isagi held into his clothes before.

------------------

Isagi open his eyes when he start to feel more better than before. 'What the hell. Why did he punch me?' Isagi thought in his mind. Not understanding Nagi. Isagi sighed. "You woke up?" Isagi flinch when he hear Kaiser voice. Turns out, Kaiser has been laying on the bed beside Isagi this hole time. "You.. why are you here?" Isagi said. "Can I not?" Kaiser ask.

That was the first time in Isagi life hearing Kaiser a little bit nice voice of his. A very nice one than any other. Did Kaiser always had such a voice when he was a fucking psychopath and weirdo?

Isagi only look away. "Yoichi." Kaiser call. "Mn?" Isagi said without looking. "Did you and Seishiro did something?" Kaiser ask. "You mean Nagi? No." Isagi answer. "Then, did you was the one who pull the toy I put inside you yourself?" Kaiser ask taking the thing out from Isagi pocket and showing it to Isagi. Isagi flinch. "Y- Yes..." Isagi said. He doesn't want to get Nagi in problem.

Suddenly, Kaiser give a glare to Isagi as it sent shiver to Isagi hole body. "Then I shall give a punishment to you." Kaiser said. "Huh?-" A slap was sent to Isagi butt. It make Isagi trembling that he can say no more. "You're lying to me." Kaiser said and sent another slap to Isagi butt. "Ack!" Isagi moan.

This continues to happens for a hour with a hundred slap to Isagi body not just his ass. His hands tied to the bed as same to be to his legs. He cannot move even an inch. His body is full with colours which there is red, blue and purple. Kaiser did not just slap but also beating him. Isagi with uncovered body was beaten until the blood covered all the way of his body. No matter how many times he begs and cried or even scream, Kaiser won't listen not even stopping and do as he pleased.

------------------
With The Other
Everyone POV

Bachi: Where is Isagi? I didn't see him for a hour.