[13(Bonus)] Dress Up

This one is gonna be really short because I make it just like a bonus chapter from the part 12. I want to make it in in that part but I want to update quickly. Take this chapter as a bonus chapter only okay. The next chapter will be the one a little bit violence (maybe).

------------------

Isagi and Rin meet the other at the living room. The other have their breakfast already. They're talking for some random thing before they move to face the king and queen of the Itoshi kingdom.

Rin mom: Oh my, Isagi. It's been very long to see you again my child.

Rin dad: How's your parents kid?

Isa: My parents are just doing fine. But they healthy is making me a bit worried.

Rin dad: I see.

Rin mom: Are they sick? I hope they can get healthy again. I miss talking to you actively mother.

Isa: Me too, your majesty.

Rin mom chuckles for a bit same as Isagi.

Rin mom: Oh my. Little Isagi is was soo cute. You were soo small when you we're kid. I wish I could make you my hug pillow.

Isa: E- Eh....?

Rin: Mom!

Rin mom: Aha. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Rin dad: Rin! Do not yell at your mother like that!

Rin mom: Oh come on... He just talk as usual.

Rin dad and Rin was glaring to each other. Rin mom don't want to get involved into this shit again.

Rin mom: Umm. Rin how about you talk to your dad. Only two of you. You other boys follow me!

Rin mom looks like planing something stupid in her mind. She grab Isagi wrist and drag the boy out. The strong grip make Isagi felt hurt at his wrist. He just recover a bit. Isagi make a normal face so no one notice.

The other has leave the room. Both still glaring at eachother until the father start to talk and Rin also did but in a 'little' harsh way.

Isagi was still being dragged by Rin mom while the other just follow them from behind.

Isa: Umm. Your highness, where are we going?

Rin mom: We're going to my room.

Isagi notice that Rin mom was happy about something but he don't know what is it make him soo clueless.

Isa: But why?

Rin mom: You'll know soon.

Isagi was Soo confuse right now.

They arrive at the Itoshi Queen room. A bunch of maid is cleaning and standing in the room. Isagi was dragged again and the Queen call some maid. They put a dress wall to cover Isagi, the queen and the maid. Only the other boys cannot get near them.

A while later, the queen and the maid was done with Isagi and they remove the dress wall. The boys look at Isagi and blushing hard.

Isagi was really embarrassed by what he's wearing

Kuni: I- Isagi what are you wearing?!

Bachi: Isagi look cute~♡

Nag: Pretty.

Reo: That's kinda fit you Isagi.

Isa: Shu- Shut up! I. This make me feel embarrassed.

Rin mom: Let's go to the next!

Isa: Eh? Another one?!

Rin mom say nothing more and push Isagi and change to another room. While the boys are waiting, they keep hearing Isagi yelling.

Isa: Y- Your highness, please don't let me out in this dress!

Rin mom: Oh c'mon!

Rin mom push Isagi out. Isagi is wearing a different dress than earlier. It was another dress.

 It was another dress

And another.

Isa: Don't laugh! Or not I'll kill you guys

Bachi: I want marry Isagi with this dress.

Kuni: Dream on kiddo.

Bachi: I'm not a kid!

Nag: Isagi is beautiful.

Reo: You're pretty, Isagi.

Rin mom: Oh my. Little Isagi is cute in everything.

Isa: My Queen. Enough please.. I don't want to wear any dress anymore.

*BANG*

Suddenly the door of the room was wide open. Everyone look at the door and saw Rin. He was really in bad mood but it turned calm when Rin saw Isagi.

Rin: Isagi, what are you wearing?...

Isagi look at himself.

Rin was blushing hard as he try to calm himself down

Rin was blushing hard as he try to calm himself down. Isagi look at Rin that looking away.

Isa: Rin are you okay?

Rin look at Isagi without turning his head. Suddenly, Isagi waist was grabbed by Rin as Rin pull Isagi closer to him and he kiss Isagi by a quick kiss. Everyone was shocked. Isagi was blushing hard. The maids and the Queen gasping while blushing at what Rin did.

Kuni: You bastard!

Bachi: Please get away from Isagi, Rin.

Reo: That's not fair! Don't steal Isagi first kiss!

Nag: Get. Away... from Isagi.

The boys was jealous.