[3] Meet The Michael Member

Isa mom: Isagi darling it's time to go visit the Michael kingdom!

Isa: We're gonna visit Kaiser? When will we visit Nagi?

Isa dad: Sometimes you need to get close to other Isagi. Don't just play with one friend only. I've promised the Michael family members to visit them today so we can't just run away like that. We can go there next time.

Isagi look sad when the father said it like that. He really want to meet Nagi not because he only like to play with Nagi but because he was worried for him.

Isa mom: Isagi darling, be a good boy and listen to your daddy okay?

Isa: Okay....

WHILE NAGI

Nag POV: I thought that Isagi said that he will visit me today. Where is he? When will he arrive? Or maybe his parents didn't allow him to come.

Nagi was now in his room. His body were all bandages his hand legs and even his face and stomach. Studying like how his parents force him to do everyday. He felt soo lonely. No one was by his side. He miss Isagi and Reo.

BACK TO ISAGI

In the car Isagi still look sad. His parents was worry for him since he never been like that.

Isa mom: Isagi darling didn't you want to visit Kaiser too? *smile a bit*

Isa: No.

Isa dad: Isagi did you really want to go visit Nagi that make you doesn't want to visit Kaiser at all?

Isa: It's not that it's just....

Isa mom: Just.....?

Isa: It's about Kaiser. He is weird....

Isagi parents look at Isagi in shock. The Michael member was the biggest and powerful member from any country or kingdom. Could be a friend with them was the most good thing ever. Isagi parents just sigh. They don't know what makes Isagi think like that but they have an important meeting with the Michael member so they can cancel it. They never do something that make Isagi sad before so seeing Isagi being sad make them feels down too.

ARRIVED AT MICHAEL KINGDOM

Isagi and his parents stop in front of a big castle. More bigger than Isagi family castle.

Isa: Woah.... *eyes sparkle*

Isagi mom chuckle. The guard open the hug gate in front of them and they driver drive them in until they stop in front of the hug door. The driver get out from the car and open the door car at the back so Isagi and his parents could get out from the car. The hug door opens by the maid and they got inside. The maid bought them into the living room.

Kais mom: Oh may! Miss Yoichi I'm waiting for you to arrive!

Isa mom: Thank you Ma'am.

Kais dad: What take you soo long?

Isa dad: My son just being a bit stubborn. Deepest apologies Your Highness.

Isagi look all the way in the big beautiful majestic castle that way more cooler than him.

Nes: Yoichi?

Isagi look at the person that calling his name and he saw Ness.

Isa: Ness!

Isagi run to Ness letting go the grab from his mom. Isagi mother look at Isagi run towards Ness and call him to come back.

Isa mom: Isagi darling come back!

Isa: But I want to play with Ness....

Ness look at Isagi and look at the adults. He grab Isagi hand and Isagi look at the older boy.