[26] Make Love 🔞

Kais: All of you.... can make love with Isagi.

WARNING
- Sex / Rape / Smut
- Abuse
- Uncomfortable Word / Bad Word
- Locked Up
- Forced

No One POV

Everyone was silent. What did Kaiser just say? Make love? With who? Isagi? Why? What's wrong with Kaiser. "What...?" They look at Isagi. "What do you mean by make... love.. with me..?" Isagi ask. His body is trembling. "Make love is make love. Like having sex, right? You sure know what it means." Kaiser said as he stand up from where he sit. "I'll leave you guys in this room. You can do whatever you want with him." Kaiser said as he heading to the door. "Ness. Make sure Isagi is chained up and cannot run anywhere else unless being inside this room. I'll give you all two weeks to make love whenever and however the way you want and then I'm going to discuss something with all of you." Kaiser said and just like that, he left the room.

Ness look at Isagi. "Isagi, come here." Ness said as everyone can see he is preparing the chain and cuff for Isagi. "N- Ness.. please.. I don't want..." Isagi words are trembling with his own body. "Huh?" Ness glare at Isagi as Isagi flinched in scared. Isagi stand up with his all might because he still hurt from Kaiser beating. Isagi walk towards Ness as the other just look at him. Kunigami and Nagi is worry for Isagi. Isagi stop walking meters far from Ness. "Closer." Ness said. "I.. I can't... My legs.. hurt..." Isagi said. Ness sigh in annoyed. He get closer to Isagi and cuff the chain to Isagi right leg. "This chain is long enough so there is no need for me to open it if you want to take a bath or something. Be sure before your eating time, or the time you want to go to bathroom, you need to stay at the bed. Remember?" Ness said. Isagi just nod not giving response. "Answer." Ness said gently but it sent shiver to Isagi. "Y- Yes.." Isagi said. "Well, feel free to do anything." Ness said to the other as he making a tea for himself as Isagi walk to the bed.

"So, who want to go first?" Ness ask. They all gulp in silent. Will they do it? Or not? "Can I do it?" Bachira rise his hand. Isagi just look tired. He already sure any of them will do it. Isagi just look down remember what Kaiser told him when Kaiser beat him up.

------------------

"This is your punishment. Don't resist. Later, I'm going to give you more." Kaiser said. "No! No! Stop please!" Isagi shout as Kaiser only hit him more. "Then what you should say?" Kaiser lift Isagi hair to look at him. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I promise I won't lie again so please forgive me, Your Highness!" Isagi said to Kaiser. "That's not what you should call me." Kaiser said as he knew Isagi know what Kaiser want. "M- Ma- Master..." Isagi said as he cried more. "Good. Call my name." Kaiser said as he leave bruises to Isagi body more. "K- Kaiser." Isagi said. "Again." Kaiser said. "Kaiser!- Ngh!" Isagi said between his moans when Kaiser slap his ass. "Again." "K- Kaiser!" "Again!" Kaiser said as Isagi repeat calling Kaiser name over and over again as many as Kaiser want while Kaiser giving mark and beating up all over his body. "Later, I want you to be behave to whoever that will be fucking you later. Act like a dog. Like a behave whore. Understood?" Kaiser said as Isagi nod quickly. After Kaiser left him, Nagi come inside the room and help him bandage with his wound and suddenly lost his consciousness and ended up with his situation he is in right now.

------------------

"Bastard. Are you out of your mind?!" Kunigami held Bachira and lift him up. "Lost my mind?! I always wanted to do this with Isagi! Kaiser, Rin and Sae had already have their way and it's my turn now. I won't escape this chance." Bachira said. Baro suddenly hit Kunigami on the shoulder making Kunigami release Bachira from his grip. "What the fuck do you want?" Kunigami glare at Baro. "Step aside if you don't want to do it. Fuck off." Baro said. Kunigami out of words as Baro words make him stay there standing in silent. Kunigami clench his fist looking at Bachira starting to open Isagi shirt. Isagi just didn't resist at all. Letting everything go through him.

The room soon filled with moans and sound of their sex. Later, they change people over and over again even when Isagi was totally tired, fainted or unconscious. No matter how much Isagi struggles, cried, scream or beg to them. They will do it. Every time after Isagi having his breakfast in the morning and shower up by the help of Kunigami, Reo and Nagi, the other would just have sex with as long as they want. He only be able to eat lunch sometimes. Isagi also eating his dinner at the late night like 11 pm to 1 am like that only. Waking up. Wash up, eating breakfast and then get raped / having sex again. This has been going on for a long time.

Almost a week has passed and everyday is just like this. They stay at Michael Kingdom and Kaiser castle. Kaiser give them a different room and got separated from Isagi but they can just come to Isagi room whenever they feeling like they want it.

------------------

*knock*knock*

"Come in." Isagi said. The door open up and he saw Reo. "Hello there Isagi." Reo come in followed by Nagi from behind who's being shy. "Hello. What is it?" Isagi ask. This is the only thing he would ask to Kunigami, Reo, Nagi and Ness because whenever they come, it was not to make love with him but something else. He was just curious about what they want that's why he ask. "Kunigami tell me to give this to you." Reo said placing a small box on the bed in front of Isagi. Reo sit on the bed as Nagi crawl towards Isagi. Isagi open the box and saw a.... pregnancy test.

"He was able to search this for you after a week. He was so worried about you. He said that he want to take a little rest and tell me to give this to you." Reo said explaining some reason why he come here. Nagi gently rub his head to Isagi stomach and hug Isagi as Usagi only pat Nagi head. "Do you want to try it now?" Reo ask. Isagi was silent for a while to think the answer. A while later, he shook his head means no. "I'll wait for Kunigami to come help me." Isagi said. "Alright. That's what you want." Reo said huffing in silent of tiring.

*knock*knock*

"Prince Yoichi, I bring you your breakfast today." It was the maid who has always bring Isagi food nowadays. "Come in." Isagi said. The door opened and the maid bring the food that served on the trolley. The maid open a mini table and put it on the bed. He put the food on the mini table gently. "Please enjoy your food." The main said and Isagi nod before the maid bow and then left the room.

Isagi take the fork and spoon as he start eating but he hands are trembling that he having his hard time to eat. Reo that has been watching Isagi sigh in annoyed. "Give me." Reo said but he wait nothing and take the food. Reo take the spoon and blow it a little bit of air since it still hot. He give it to Isagi. "Here. Aaah~" Reo said as Isagi eat the food Reo give to him. Reo did the same multiple times until the food finished. "Thank you." Isagi said. "Mn." Reo said. After finish eating they talk a little with Isagi and Isagi smile almost all the time when he have a good time with Nagi and Reo.

------------------

"Well, we'll be going now." Reo said. "Bye bye, Isagi." Nagi said as he wave his hand to Isagi as Isagi did the same. "Bye. Thank you for coming." Isagi said.

------------------

For a while now, Isagi just sleep as no one is coming inside his room after Nagi and Reo left.

"....Isagi....."

"....Isagi...."

"....Isagi...."

Isagi hear like someone is calling him.

'Who...?'

'Who is it...?'

Isagi open his eyes. He saw Kurona opening his shirt. "K- Kurona?!" Isagi said in shock. Since when did Kurona come? "It's me. Hey Isagi. Am I the first today? So glad. Maybe I be able to make you loosen more longer and better." Kurona said as he start to stroke Isagi cock. "What..?" Usually, Kurona would only bite him every time than having sex with him. However, Kurona bite also something like sex because every time Kurona bite him would make Isagi body feels sensitive like he is having a sex with him like the other.

Isagi try to push Kurona away. "K- Kurona.. stop.. You're acting different." Isagi said but Kurona didn't move even a bit. Kurona remove Isagi pants and start to rub his dick to Isagi ass. Isagi moan to every move Kurona made. Kurona lift Isagi legs to his shoulders and shove his dick inside Isagi. Isagi cry out in pain. "Isagi look so cute. Does it feels good?" Kurona said but the answer never come such when Isagi already lost in his mind.