[5] To The Other Kingdom

It will be one day. One day I'll promise we'll meet again. Just wait for me. I will come. Even if I can't come to all of you nicely, I'll come by force for myself. I'll definitely come.

By Isagi

15 Year Later

Isagi has already grow up. He is now 22 year old. He's been missing with the other especially Nagi, Bachira and Rin. He walk to where his parents room is.

Isa: Mother. Father. How are you?

Isa mom: We fine.

Isa: Is there any needed that you call me to come over?

Isa mom: Actually yes.

Isa dad: You always wish that you could go around far from this kingdom right?

Isagi just nod. He don't really get what his parents is trying to say to him.

Isa dad: We decided to give you a permission for this.

Isagi was shock.

Isa: Wait. Did you just- wait what?!

Isagi can't believe it. He's parents allow him to go... Out from the kingdom.

Isa dad: As your birthday present.

Isa: Father, my birthday was still late.

Isa dad: I know. Just scared if we late give it to you.

Isa: Please do not say something like that.

Isa mom: Forgive us Isagi darling. You know... We're getting old. You already become an adult. We scared if we left, we wouldn't be able to give you something.

Isagi stay silent hearing a word from the parents. It's not wrong after all. They going to get old and maybe will leave this world. Forever. Just thinking about it make Isagi feel guilty.

Isa mom: So.. will you accept this?

Isagi nod and thanks his parents. He bow and leave them. He go to his room. The room was full with a blue thing since blue was his favourite. Blue bed. Blue accessories. And more of other things but most of it was blue and there's also a white and black colour. He pick his thing and get ready.

------------------

ME??RU KINGDOM

Isagi finally arrive and that took long enough. He wonder what's kingdom he is at right now. Isagi rent a small wooden house at the small village to be his resting place.

Isa POV: Now I'm kinda hungry. Let's just think... What should I ate..? Umm maybe I should just go to the town I guess...

------------------

AT THE TOWN

Isagi take a look at every booths at the town that sells many kind of things. But he just want to find a thing to ate. Until he found a fruits booth.

Isa POV: Perfect!

Isagi get near the booth and look at the fruit. He found the fruit is a bit darker than how his fruit grow in his garden. Yeah. He built one by the permission from his parents. He planted some apples, grapes, and other too. Berry for the most since he really like blueberries. Isagi walk near to the booth. The old man which is the one sitting on the chair behind the table of the fruits seems is the owner.The old man saw Isagi stand in front of his booth.

Grandpa: Oh hello there. Do you need anything?

Isa: Yes! How much is this? Did you also sell berry? A blueberry?