[24] Party Meeting

WARNING
- Cursing / Bad Word
- Too Much Flashback
- 🔞(?)
- Toy

No One POV

At The Party
Morning [10.00 am]

Isagi is sitting on the chair. His body feeling uneasy. 'Why actually I have to follow his order to put this vibrating shit in my ass?!?!' Isagi shout in his mind.

Before That

Isagi is done with the bath and Kaiser has wear his the clothes for the party too. It was the closest sent from his kingdom. Yoichi Kingdom. The clothes have his logo and symbol. "I never knew you would actually let me wear the clothes from my kingdom." Isagi said while looking at Kaiser fixing Isagi hair while Isagi is sitting on the chair in front of the mirror. "I bet you like it, right?" Kaiser said smiling. "Yeah..." Isagi said. Somehow, Isagi feeling curious with Kaiser action. "You actually want me to do something in return aren't you?" Isagi said just to make sure. "So smart." Kaiser said grinning. 'Know it! This psychopath.' Isagi thought in his mind. Suddenly, Isagi feels Kaiser hand sliding into his pants. Isagi flinch in shock. He try to remove Kaiser hand as he struggles to get off. Kaiser slide his fingers inside Isagi. "Mgh.." Isagi flinch as he moans. "Kaiser you.. bastard..." Isagi said. Kaiser put something inside then he pull out his fingers. "Ngh... What the hell did you put in-! Ah!!" The thing inside Isagi ass start to vibrating. Isagi fall to the ground to his knees. He look up in the messy face only to see Kaiser smirking at his. "P- Pull it out! Take out! Please!" Isagi beg to Kaiser. "No that can't do, dear." Kaiser said getting down to Isagi level as he grab Isagi face and lick Isagi tears. "I give you two options. First: Keep it inside you and I'll turn the vibration level into max in second and let it be till the end. Or, second: Keep it inside you and the vibration will increase on itself to max time by time. And of course, whatever choice you make, you have to go to the party meeting with that thing inside you until I take it out by myself." Kaiser said looking at Isagi that slowly stop trembling in pain. "So, which is it?" Kaiser ask. Isagi look down to the floor. "Se- Second.. option..." Isagi said. Kaiser smile as he wipe Isagi tears away. "Good. Now let's go."

Present

Isagi still on the chair. Sitting there uncomfortably. Suddenly, someone from behind jump to Isagi back as Isagi felt weird in his ass as he try his best to not let out any sounds by covering his mouth with his hands. "Isagi! I miss you!" Isagi rejoice the voice as he turn his head to see Bachira who is just now hugging him from behind. "Bachira!" Isagi said in happy as he hug Bachira back. "Isagi." Isagi look at the voice which was Kunigami voice as he also see other people that he already meet and did not meet yet this time. He saw Reo, Kunigami, Chigiri, Rin, Sae and Nico. He smile at all of them. "Long time no see, Chigiri. Nico." Isagi said. The two just nod smiling at Isagi. "Did you not miss us even a bit?" Reo said just trying to make a joke as Isagi laugh a little. "That's right! Why only giving Chigiri and Nico talk? Say hello to me pretty please, Isagi~!" Bachira said. "Haha! Such a kid. I miss all of you so much, you know!" Isagi said giving a warm smile to everyone making almost all of them blush.

Some minutes together they talk a bit and Isagi left with Kunigami went Kunigami suddenly pull Isagi away. They walk away from the people and ended up stopping at the place that no one is around. "What's wrong Kunigami?" Isagi ask. Kunigami turn to face Isagi and suddenly hug the boy. Isagi was shock by Kunigami actions. "Kunigami?" Isagi said as Kunigami release the hug. "Well, did that bastard treat you well?" Kunigami ask as he Isagi blank a while as he chuckle a bit. "You should not call him like that. What if he hear you? You'll be in big trouble." Isagi said. "Then what did you call him?" Kunigami ask in teasing voice as he know what going to be Isagi answer. "Bastard. Asshole. Stupid. Crazy. Psychopath." Isagi said in annoyed. Kunigami chuckle a bit. "As expected." Kunigami said as both of them smile and laughing.