[7]Seishiro Unknown Prince

SEISHIRO KINGDOM

Isagi, Kunigami and Bachira has finally arrive at the front door of the Seishiro kingdom gate. The guard let them in. Then, they go to the Seishiro castle. The guard try to stop them from interning the castle.

Guard: I am very sorry but I could never let anyone in without any invitation.

Isa: Tch.

Kuni: What if our reason coming here is important? You would possibly know what would happen to yourself.

The guard still not letting them get trough.

Bachi: Hey man.. hear me out.

Bachira get closer to the guard. The guard raise his eye brow.

Bachi: When my Isagi want something...

Bachira grab the guard neck from behind...

Bachi: ...He get what he want.

And smash the guard stomach to his knee. The guard chough and faint when Kunigami knock his head.

Isa: Gosh... You two is going too far..

Bachi: So you want to give up from meeting Nagi?

Bachira smirk. Isagi huffed. No way he's gonna give up. He really miss Nagi. Even in the childhood time, he never always be with Nagi or even meeting him.

Isa: Not gonna happen.

Bachi: That's what I think.

Kuni POV: I really want to know how did this two could be soo badass some time. When I meet Bachira, he was soo childish but he act like a guard right now. Same as Isagi. My cute bestfriend have become soo scary...

------------------

Isagi, Bachira and Kunigami slowly get into the castle without anyone knowing. But...

Isa/Bachi/Kuni: For some reason.... Why do I feel like we're actually breaking in like an intruder...?!

Yeah... It really make them feel that way cause the reason they feel like want to stop. But it no use. They have come soo far. It's really a pain to go back after they had hurt one guard to break in. They start going around in the castle searching for Nagi room. One wish is they don't want to ended up entering the queen or king room. Suddenly, Isagi saw one room that reminded him of the past.

Isa: Bachira..

Isagi call Bachira as Bachira look at Isagi. Isagi point at one of the door that have in the way. Bachira eyes widden. It was the room where Nagi dad always bought him in when that guy mad at the little boy. Bachira and Isagi gulp. If the room not locked, maybe they could fine what's in the room right?

Kuni: Hey guys did you find any-

Kunigami look confuse when he look at Bachira and Isagi getting closer to one of the door in the room with slowly and very carefully. The grab the doorknob and nod to each other so they could get ready. The spin it and the door open. It not locked at all. When they open the door three of them quickly close their nose. The room is very stinky!

Kuni: What the f**k with this f**king smell?!

Bachi: The smell of blood..!

Isa: It still fresh...

Isagi get inside the room while his hand still closing his nose. The two try to follow Isagi but they can't stand the strong smell of the blood. Isagi look everywhere inside the room. Full with blood everywhere. A chains... The tortue stuff... All of it... Did Nagi really get inside this kind of room every time? What did his dad do to him inside here? Torture him? Hurt him? Punish him? Isagi was soo aware that it was Nagi blood. Isagi sigh. He get out of the room.