[9] Meeting Rin

Isagi, Bachira, Kunigami, Reo and Nagi is riding a horse to the next kingdom nearby. They look at the gate as they saw the name of the kingdom.

Isa: This is...

Bachi: Yeah... Itoshi Kingdom.

Isagi smile as he thinks he get to meet Rin and Sae. Those brothers... he haven't see them being together too much before. Did something happen between them back then?

----------

They stop once they reached somewhere a bit far from the Itoshi castle gate. They put their horses at where the horses are placed and start to walk to the castle.

Kuni: Do we need to fight them again?

Bachi: Woah. Woah. This time, better you calm down first.

Reo was looking at them in worried and shock.

Reo POV; Would that be mean they attack the guard to enter the Seishiro castle?

They stop once they reach the castle gate. The guard stop them from getting inside at first. But...

Bachi: Hey you there~! Do you guys did not recognise me? Hm?

Guard#1: Oh prince Bachira! My apologies. Please forgive me!

The guard bow asking for a forgiveness. The guard here seems to be know Bachira much. The second guard saw Isagi and the others.

Guard#2: Umm prince Bachira, who are they?

The guard#2 pointed at Isagi and the other. Isagi just smile while Reo was actually since earlier carrying the sleeping Nagi on his back.

Bachi: This is my friends. I want to meet them with Rin! Will you letting me in?

Guard#1/2: Oh sure! / Of course!

The guards open the gate and they all were able to get in without making any mess. Isagi look at Bachira in curious.

Isa: Hey Bachira.

Bachi: Hm?

Isa: How come they let you in so easily? Those guards treat you like you've always meet them for much time.

Bachi: Oh yeah. Me and Rin is kinda close for a long time already. I've always visiting him here so I was like a regular visitor at here.

Isa: I see...

In The Castle:

Isagi was soo exited to meet up with Rin. It's been long. He's a very great soccer player with Isagi before. Suddenly, Isagi felt like his cloth are pulled by someone. Isagi look at the back. He saw Nagi looking at him in worried. Well, he didn't notice that Nagi has been awake.

Isa: What is it Nagi?

Nag: Isagi. Happy with. Someone else?

Isa: Eh?

Nagi look sad. Isagi could understand if Nagi was worried if Isagi gonna forget him and leave him alone. Again. And he'll be lonely again. Nagi would only want Isagi by his side other than Reo. Isagi sighing. He pat Nagi head gently.

Isa: I'm happy I got to meet my friends. But no matter what Nagi, I would not leave you guys anymore. I promise.

Nagi felt a warm hug as Isagi put his head on Nagi chest. Nagi hug Isagi back.

Isa: Like now! See. I did my promise I made when we were little. I wish I could meet all of you!

Those smile. Isagi big warm smile. It's beautiful. The ocean blue eyes colour in his eyes. No one would be the same like Isagi. The innocent boy that is a very kind and gentle also gorgeous like Isagi could never be the same like other people. Nagi smile as he get near Reo so Reo could take care of him like how they talk about when they're on the way here.