[12] Drunk Rin🔞

" " = talk
' ' = think / POV

R*pe
Cursing
Bad word
Uncomfortable word

Rin: I want to make Isagi mine.

No One POV;

Isagi don't know what does Rin mean by it. He just want to run. This guy is... just drunk. Yes. That's probably it is. Drunk... Right..?.....

Isagi felt Rin hand inside his clothes. Rin slide his hand inside Isagi clothes. Rin hand reach Isagi nipple's. Isagi just trembling while watching at what Rin did to him. It feel weird. Something wrong. He don't want this. "Rin.." "Shuh." Isagi wasn't able to finish his word. He scared what he should do? He need to run away.

Isagi look down as he feel something. Rin is taking off Isagi belt. Isagi widened as he try to stop Rin but it's no use. Suddenly, Isagi felt something wet and hot touching his ear. It's Rin. Rin is licking Isagi ear while keep opening Isagi belt. "Ngah!" Isagi let out a weird sound as he quickly close his mouth. "Isagi open your mouth." Rin said but Isagi refuse.

Rin done taking off Isagi belt. Rin take Isagi both hand and tied it together with the belt. The more worse is Rin tied it too tight. Isagi feel like his wrist might gonna broke.

Rin took off Isagi pants. Isagi saw that Rin start to suck and lick his nipple. His body keep twitching by Rin touch. Rin slowly touch then rubbing his down side. Isagi was really embarrassed by what Rin doing.

What does Rin think by touching people like this?! Did Rin mistake Isagi with someone else? No. This guy perfectly not mistaken. After all, Rin keep calling Isagi name so it would never be a mistake right? But still.... Why?

Rin suddenly shove his two finger inside Isagi as Isagi flinch. It's bleeding. Just what the f*ck! "S-top! Ngh!" Isagi is moaning. (I guess?) "Isagi." Rin start to speak. Isagi look at Rin. "I want you. Your body. Your beautiful voice. Your smile. Please just give it to me. Only me. I want Isagi to be mine. Forever." Rin muffled. Isagi know nothing about what this guy is talking about. More like he wasn't be able to pay his attention to it because of what Rin is doing with him.

Rin start to shove more fingers inside. It's four. Isagi down side start to drew more and more blood. The smeel got stronger. "Ah! No! S- stop! Ah!" Isagi said while his tears falling more and more in pain. It's too much for him. Rin pull out his fingers as Isagi thought that Rin is done. Rin lick the blood of Isagi that on his hand.

Rin take off his tie and cover Isagi mouth with it. Isagi look at Rin weakly. Rin open his belt and put the belt beside him. Rin then, open his pants. Isagi shocked when he saw Rin d*ck. It's huge. Rin put it at Isagi lower part and start to rub it. "Mm..!" Isagi muffle. Rin put the tip at Isagi lower part and...

Shove!

Rin shove it inside putting it in and it more rough than the finger. It's hurt. It's bigger than the finger Isagi feel like his body is tearing up. The bed smell almost like Isagi blood scent. The scent of the hotness fill the room. Rin that get too excited start to go more rough and thrusting it back and forth. "Mm! Ngh! Mgh!" Isagi yell in pain.

They do it almost like 43 minutes before Isagi fainted and Rin lost his unconscious because of his drunk condition.

THE NEXT MORNING

Rin woke up and saw Isagi by his side in naked. He saw Isagi hand was tied and also with his mouth. Rin was shocked and quickly release Isagi from the tied. Rin questioning himself before he could notice that his lower part was not covered. Rin remember that he drunk last night and start to remember everything slowly.