[10] Want To Sit Beside Isagi

Took long for me. Sorry if I make you all waiting. I'm happy to found that this story has already reach +2k! This warm my heart but shocking to tell you guys that my exam is coming soon! I might won't be posting the next chapter very soon...

WARNING
-Kissing
-Bad word (Cursing)

RIN ROOM

Rin drag Isagi to his room and throw Isagi to the soft bed of his. Isagi look at Rin in confuse, shock and maybe uncomfortable.

Isa: Rin, what's wrong with you?

Rin look at Isagi with a cold glare of his. He click his teeth with annoyed.

Rin: Isagi, you don't know how much I've been missing you after you left. You don't know how much I have suffer after the day you left me. The day I also lost my only two loved one.

Isa: T-two?

Rin grab Isagi hair and pull his head near to him. Isagi look at Rin in confuse that he can't understand what might this cold glare guy did to him. As soon thinking about it, Isagi felt Rin lip's touch his. Isagi could only be speechless. He can't think anything at any moment until Rin force his tongue enter Isagi mouth as Isagi moan because of it.

Isa: Mmnh... Mmh... Ngh..!

Isagi was soo embarrassing. He keep push Rin away but can't. Rin is way too strong than him. Too bad the kiss end by the slap from Isagi. Rin was shocked as he went into silent. While Isagi, he try to move backwards. Isagi wipe the drooling saliva of his or it could be owned by Rin at his mouth with his hand.

Isa: Rin... Stop.. please..

Isagi can't breathe properly. It is because Rin kiss was too rough and come out of the blue making Isagi having his hard time to breath. Isagi look at Rin. Rin was looking at Isagi with a cold eyes. It scared Isagi as it Isagi went to shiver towards all his body.

Isa: R-Rin..

Rin: It's fine. Let's just go. The other are waiting.

Isagi just nod and they got out of the room and went to the living room again. Nagi saw Isagi and run to him. Nagi hug Isagi. Rin just look at the Nagi with a glare. A cold one too.

Isa: Nagi, let go please... Let's sit first.

Nagi nod as he let go off Isagi. Nagi, Isagi and Rin walk to the other. Bachira pull Isagi to sit with him. Nagi was about to sit beside Isagi another side but he was pulled by Rin to the back and Rin sit beside Isagi instead of Nagi. Nagi glare at Rin.

Rin: What?

Nag: Move.

Rin start to get pissed.

Rin: Huh? I didn't hear you. Speak louder or are you a girl?

Nagi start to growling at Rin.

Nag: I said.... Move!

Nagi start to make his voice louder. It's hard for him since he hasn't spoken to much because he was not allowed to.

Rin get mad because Nagi trying to yell at him. Nagi? This lowly prince that's not very famous dare to talk to him, the one of the famous and strongest prince? He dare talk to him like that?!

Rin get up and lift Nagi collar a bit.

Rin: Huh?! What did you say you bastard?! I dare you to repeat that again!

The other are shocked. This two really want to fight each other.

Isa: H-Hey! Both of you.. Stop it please..

Isagi get between the two as he try to make a space between Rin and Nagi so he could prevent them from fightings each other.

Too bad that they won't listen. It make Isagi gone mad.

Isa: BOTH OF YOU I SAID STOP IT!!! FOR FU*KING SAKE!! STOP!

Isagi yell make everyone went into silent. They look at each other. They can see that even the maids and the guards are scared and trying to find a way to leave.

Isa: Where are you all look at? Face me damnit.

They all look at Isagi in scared and terrified. Even Rin could not keep his cool face and even Nagi could not keep his emotionless face. They was too scared to face Isagi but still have to.

Isa: Sit.

They all sit back. Some of them try to sit beside Isagi again.

Isa: Get away all of you from me. You shity.

And they all sit away from Isagi.

All POV (-Isagi): Why Isagi look like an angry mom? (⊙⁠_☉)'''

Isagi look at them and he also can actually feel the uncomfortable atmosphere around them. Isagi sighed as he calm himself down.

Isa: Have all of you calm down?

They look at Isagi that has calm down and slowly nod in respond.

Isa: Stop acting like a child. All of you are older than me. Can you all be more positive about this and stop fighting just because you wasn't able to sitting beside me..

Nagi and Rin nod in silent. They look at each other.

Nag/Rin POV: I would never let him sit beside Isagi. F*ck you Rin/Nagi.

Isagi sighed once again.

Isa: I'm hungry! Did you ask any maid to prepare the food, Rin?

Isagi look at Rin same as the other.

Rin: I already told one of the maid to prepare a food and drink for you guys.

Well, they can't really ask any maid or guard since they all has already left.

Kuni: Bachira eat all of the food.

Kunigami point at Bachira make everyone look at the Megumi prince that smiling nervously.

Bachi: Oi Kunigami you bastard! Why did you tell them!

Isa: Alright! Alright! That's enough.

They look to Isagi.

Isa: It's almost night, right? So.. Rin, Could you let us stay for a night please? I won't force you if you don't want to. We can leave-

Isagi was about to stand but Rin stop him.

Rin: No. Stay. You can all stay okay?

Isa: Really?

Rin nod.

Isa: Then, where are we sleeping?

Rin: Wait a bit moment.

Rin call one of the maid and he talk to her for a while. It takes some time until they're conversation ended.

Rin: I will arrange you all each other room. Reo you stay in the room 14 with Nagi. Bachira, you stay in the same room as Kunigami in room 13.

Isa: Umm. Where will I sleep, Rin?

Rin: With me of course.

Isa: Oh. Okay!

They other look at Rin in jealousy. He really plan about this so he can sleep with Isagi. Too bad if they fight, it would make Isagi mad again and they wouldn't want that....

So they have to accept it....

Nag/Kuni/Bachi/Reo: Alright...