[18] Sae And Rin(2)

WARNING
- Kissing
- Cursing
- Bad Word
- Omegavers?

Everyone POV

Isagi woke up and saw two figures at his both side that was Rin and Sae and remembered all the things that has happened that night. Isagi quickly give a force to his body to stand. Isagi wear his clothes and pants but think about it, Isagi is like forgetting something. Right? However, Isagi just didn't mind it and run outside the room to go to his room which one that room Nagi and Reo sleep. Isagi don't want to care to his pain but running away from his fear. He run and run until he arrives at the door room but when Isagi was about to open the door, he fainted because of the low strength he had that he has waste when he run.

Inside the room...

Reo and Nagi hear a thud sound at the door and Reo go to check. Reo open the door and saw Isagi laying on the floor unconscious. Reo got panicked as he carry Isagi and bring the boy in. Nagi look at what Reo holding and saw Isagi as he got panicked. Nagi run to Reo and start to cry.

Nag: I... Isagi...

Nagi look at Reo putting Isagi to lay on the bed. Reo look at Nagi. He pat Nagi head that start tearing.

Reo: Don't worry Nagi. Can you help me first?

Nagi nod. Then, Reo clean Isagi dirty body in the wash room. He saw a bite mark and hickey. More to be worried, a collar on Isagi neck. Reo couldn't get it off as knowing it was a shock collar. Reo could know everything just seeing his body but looking at Isagi condition, Isagi didn't do it with his own will. They could be force him. Reo put on a new clothes and lay Isagi back to the bed. Nagi look at Isagi in sad.

Reo: If you're feeling tired, sleep first. Sleep on the bed beside Isagi okay? I'm gonna bought us a breakfast.

Nagi nod and Reo leave the room to get the breakfast. Nagi crawl on the bed and put himself under the blanket beside Isagi. Nagi slowly hug Isagi and feel the warm from the boy body. Like that, Nagi also sleep soundly.

A while later, Isagi woke up and saw he is in a different room. He look around and saw Reo and Nagi eating. Breakfast maybe? Isagi try to walk but he fell to the hard floor. He feel the tight thing on his neck as Isagi touch the collar and he just remember the situation that he got in with Sae and Rin back again. Because of the sound Isagi fall, it take Reo and Nagi attention as they look to Isagi and they saw Isagi on the floor that has awake.

Reo: Isagi!

Nag: Isagi.

Reo and Nagi run to Isagi and help Isagi to stand. They bought Isagi back to sit on the bed again.

Isa: Thanks guys...

Nag / Reo: Your welcome, Isagi.

Reo give Isagi his breakfast and Isagi eat it after giving a thanks to Reo.

Isa: By the way Nagi, I see you have finally could be able to talk like normal a little bit.

Nag: Um.. Thanks.. Isagi..

Isagi just smile. They all done eating and Isagi read Nagi some stories from the book Reo bought from the Itoshi library. According to the plan, they should leave today but Isagi body condition caused them to change them and leave when Isagi body got better.

Hour later.....

Bachi: Isagi! I come to look on you!~

Isa: Sure. Come in.

Bachira open the door. Once it open, Bachira saw Nagi on the bed beside Isagi sleeping and Reo is not anywhere to be seen.

Bachi: Where is Reo?