[23] Before the party 🔞

WARNING
- Cursing
- Smut / Sex / Rape
- 18+
- Uncomfortable Word

Everyone POV

Isagi woke up with a weak body. He look over the room and he can't find Kaiser at anywhere.

Isa POV; He leave me alone in the morning without waiting for me to wake up again.

Isagi sigh and get out from the bed but sadly fall because of his body. Suddenly the sound of the door make Isagi look at where the sound at. The bathroom. Isagi saw Ness. Ness is also looking at him. Ness sigh in annoyed.

Ness: I have already prepare the bath. You can go take the bath.

Ness was about to go leave Isagi bit he can see how weak Isagi is.

Ness POV; God damnit.

Ness go get closer to Isagi. He start huffing in annoyed and lend his hand to help Isagi.

Ness: Here.

Isagi look at Ness up when Ness standing in front of him giving him a hand to help him up. Isagi take Ness hand as Ness pick Isagi up to the bathroom. Ness put Isagi in the bath tub and help Isagi with washing his body after taking off Isagi clothes.

Isa POV; What the.. Is he starting being nice to me? Wait. No. I can see that he is still annoyed. I just don't understand him at all...

Ness keep washing Isagi body. Now, Ness take one bottle of the soap. He put the liquid of the soap on his hand. He rub the soap with his both hands until it appear some bubbles. Ness touch Isagi body with sudden make Isagi suddenly moan.

Isa: Kyahh!-

Isagi cover his mouth once he realize what he just let out. Ness was shock that he become silent and stop working on Isagi body. The silent making the atmosphere becoming a little uncomfortable as Isagi start to spoke.

Isa: S- Sorry.... -!

Ness cover Isagi mouth as he pull Isagi head to the back that make Isagi neck hurt a little but not hurt as much as when Ness suddenly bite the back of his neck. Isagi close his eyes in pain. He bite Ness hand that covering his mouth as Ness let go of his hand. Ness look at his hand that Isagi just bite.

Ness: You little shit...

Isagi has already move a little far til his back has reach the wall. Breathing heavily holding the back of his neck. It was bleeding.

Isa: Bastard...

Isagi was mad. He doesn't know what the hell is wrong with Ness. Suddenly bite him out of blue like that until it make him bleed. It was hurt as hell.

Isa: What the hell is wrong with you?! Suddenly bitting me off like that?...

Ness just stare at Isagi. He huffed. Isagi was confused for a while until he saw Ness lick the rest of his blood that on Ness lips that start to give chills to Isagi as Isagi body start to tremble a little. Ness get in the bath tub. Isagi can't run away. His legs hurts but oh god. Just how much he wish he can at least just stand to run away. Please let him free from this situation.

Ness open his clothes. Letting only his pants the only thing he wear is wetting in the water.

Ness: What are you doing there? Come here.

Isagi was about to refuse but Ness already grab his one leg and pull Isagi closer to him. Isagi almost fall and get drowned by the water in the tub. Lucky that he manages to give his hands a strength to give him a help to stand his hands for him from falling into the water. Ness look at the naked Isagi.