Chapter 1: The Abduction of Becky Armstrong

A lot of things had happened before. My father was killed while helping a child. They took his life because he knew something. Initially, I couldn't grasp why they resorted to such extreme measures, but now, in my current situation, I finally understand.

Years have passed since my graduation from Instituto de Reyes, a school where the wealthy could reign supreme. It was a place where the lower classes were treated like outcasts, where everything seemed to be permissible. Some may question the existence of such a school, wondering who would teach their students to use forbidden substances and behave like gangsters. Well, that's a question I can't answer.

There are hidden depths beneath the surface that we fail to see. You may think you know enough, but you're mistaken. Everything up until now has only been the beginning. In this phase of my life, I'll reclaim what's rightfully mine, even if it means getting my hands dirty.

"Let go of me!" Becky's voice echoed through the house as my men forcefully brought her inside. Her hands were bound with a rope, and a cloth covered her eyes.

Becky's once-pristine wedding dress now bore the weight of her abduction. Covered in layers of dirt, the white fabric had lost its elegance and become a somber reminder of her ordeal. The coarse texture and smudged lace patterns told a tale of struggle and resilience.

I scoffed when I saw her in that state. Was she truly going to marry that despicable person?

"Whoever you are, I have no money! My would-be husband abandoned me during the wedding! I have nothing to offer you!" she shouted, causing me to scoff again and shake my head.

Becky hadn't changed. She was still as fierce as ever.

I recalled how, years ago, she would always assert her power over others at IdR. But what had happened to her now? Why was she sitting on the cold floor, wearing a dirty wedding dress?

I signaled my female servants to take Becky to her room and bathe her. Everything was prepared, and her room awaited her. It took five females to attend to her because she was strong and resistant. I didn't know where she had gained such strength, but perhaps she had trained for years.

"F, I have something to report," Tre whispered. "It's about the weapon."

I nodded and motioned for him to follow me into my office. After locking the door behind us, I gazed at the crate of weapon in front of me.

"How many?" I asked, referring to the number of weapons they had produced.

"Three. One has already been delivered to Due. The other one is in your room," he explained, and I nodded.

"Good. Tomorrow, I'll deliver this one to Uno," I said, motioning for the guard behind him to secure it in a safe location.

"Alone?" he asked, disbelief evident in his voice.

"Why? Do you want to come with me?" I replied.

"Let me accompany you. It's dangerous, F," Tre insisted, taking a step forward. However, I gave him a stern glare. "Fine, five feet away."

"Anyway, I want you to recruit new members. Follow the same process. I have a new operation to carry out," I said, smirking as I settled into my swivel chair. "I need to find her mother. She's been hiding for quite some time now." I averted my gaze outside and let out a sigh.

This time, I won't let you escape. If I was so weak back then, now I can bring you to your knees with my own hands. I want you to suffer the same fate my father endured. I'll make it quick. No, I'll make it agonizing to the point where you'll beg me for death.

I waited for another hour, until the clouds dimmed, before entering Becky's room.

It's unfortunate to have a mother like yours, Becky. She believes that everything can be resolved with money.

I found Becky wearing a white satin robe, her hands tied to the headboard of the bed, and her eyes covered. She appeared exhausted after hours of struggling.

I lay down beside her, causing her to flinch slightly. But she wasn't afraid; it was merely a startle. I smirked at her bravery, so I decided to playfully tease her. She still didn't know that I was the one who had abducted her.

I untied the ribbon of her robe, but she remained tense. When I opened her robe, I realized she was only wearing undergarments, so it must have been cold for her.

Leaning in closer, I gently nibbled her earlobe, but she didn't react. So, I traced her skin with my fingers, starting from her neck and moving down to her stomach, causing her to gasp softly. I chuckled at her response.

I drew circles on her belly, and her gasps grew louder as she began to struggle once more. I wondered why she hadn't spoken when there was nothing covering her mouth.

I looked at her lips and noticed they were swollen. Who the hell did this to her?

I turned off the inverter and went outside to find the five females who had attended to her. I ordered them to go into underground room. Trembling, they knelt before me when I arrived.

"Who caused her lips to swell?" I asked authoritatively. "WHO?" I yelled.

"F, her lips were already swollen when we bathed her. We asked the guards about it, and they said that Becky's lips were swollen even before the wedding. They also mentioned that she had been an abused fiancee prior to coming here," one of the maids explained, further fueling my anger.

"Call Tre immediately!" I shouted.

Within a minute, Tre entered the room, and I slapped him violently. I grabbed his hair, glaring at him with intensity.

"How did 83 harm the groom?" I asked.

"The groom is still alive, F. He's being tortured in the farmhouse," he explained.

I released his hair and clenched my fist.

"Go to the farmhouse tomorrow. After I deliver the weapon, I'll follow. Make sure that the bastard is still breathing. I want to be the one to slit his throat."