Chapter 14: Date

Warning: 18+ Please skip the bs if you're uncomfortable. Thank you.

Time flew by, and everything was peaceful. There were no reports from rival organizations, no pressing tasks, and our businesses were running smoothly. Ever since Becky and I entered IdR, I hadn't had the chance to invite her on a proper date. I wanted to treat her with my own money, as our previous date was only because I won the Scavenger Hunt.

Becky was peacefully sleeping beside me, and I couldn't help but admire her beauty. Even after knowing her for years, I was still mesmerized by her gorgeousness. She was the epitome of beauty, the strongest woman I knew, and my weakness.

I gently caressed Becky's cheek and smiled when she opened her right eye. She smiled back at me, and I leaned in to kiss her forehead, causing her to close her eyes in contentment.

"I'll cook for you today. I asked the maids to take a vacation. It's just the two of us here," I said, helping her stand up.

While Becky took a quick shower, I prepared a delicious meal for the both of us. In the well-equipped kitchen, I cracked a dozen organic eggs into a bowl, whisking them until they turned fluffy. I carefully added succulent lobster meat to the sizzling eggs in a butter-coated pan. A pinch of sea salt and a dash of black pepper enhanced the flavors. With a confident flip, the golden-brown frittata emerged, crowned with a dollop of exquisite Sevruga caviar. It was a culinary masterpiece—a Zillion Dollar Lobster Frittata.

"That looks so yummy," Becky smirked, though her eyes weren't focused on the dish, but rather on my cleavage.

"It's still morning, you pervy," I rolled my eyes playfully.

Becky walked towards me, pulling me close by the waist as she leaned against the kitchen counter. She pressed a delicate kiss on my lips, but I looked at her with a bored expression.

"What's wrong with morning?" she asked, kissing my neck and making me gasp. I gently pushed her away, looking at her with amusement, and then kissed her nose.

"We're going to a hotel later. Let's spend the night there, but for now, let's eat. I cooked for you," I told her, grabbing her hand so we could enjoy our meal together.

After finishing our meal, we headed to the hotel and checked in. I had already instructed the staff not to address me as the chairwoman once we arrived, as Becky was unaware that I owned this hotel. I wanted to surprise her by naming it after her soon.

While walking towards the lobby, Becky suddenly stopped and called out to Seng, who was standing at a distance. Seng looked at her with furrowed brows, a little surprised.

"Babe, it's Seng. You two are close, right?" she asked, turning to me, and I nodded.

Seng approached us, but I quickly gestured for him not to lower his head in respect. Becky chuckled, amused by how respectful he was towards us.

"It's good to see you again, Seng. How have you been?" Becky asked politely.

We sat together on the lobby couch, waiting for Seng's response. "I'm fine," he replied simply.

"Babe, Seng is close to Heng, right?" Becky turned to me again, and I nodded.

Seng looked at me, then at Becky, seemingly curious about why I was here with her.

"So, you still know Heng?" he asked, and Becky enthusiastically nodded.

"Of course! We'll never forget his sacrifice. I bet if Heng were alive, he wouldn't let this girl beside me become who she is today," Becky mentioned, causing my eyebrows to furrow.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, seeking clarification.

"I'm kidding, babe. Anyway, Seng, do you have somewhere to go? Sorry for taking up too much of your time," Becky stood up, prompting us to do the same. She extended her hand to Seng with a smile.

Seng accepted her gesture and lowered his head once again. He excused himself and walked away.

"Why did it feel like he was one of your guards?" Becky asked sternly, walking ahead of me.

I glanced at Seng, who was still looking at me. He shook his head, conveying something I couldn't quite understand. I turned away and followed Becky, thinking she might ask me more about Seng. Surprisingly, she didn't. Once we entered the hotel room, she locked the door and snuggled up to me. I gently patted her head.

"Marry me, Freen," she whispered. "So I won't overthink things."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I looked at her. "You want me to marry you now?" I asked, a hint of playfulness in my voice. "Let's go," I added, pulling her arms gently and making her giggle.

"Not now, you silly," she chuckled, lightly hitting my shoulder. 

"Just promise me that whenever you're ready, we'll get married. Even in the middle of a war." I kissed her lips, and she responded immediately.

Becky wrapped her arms around my neck, and I motioned for her to jump so I could carry her. She obliged, and I placed her on the nearby table without breaking our intimate kiss. As my lips explored her collarbone, she kissed my forehead and let out soft moans of pleasure.

"Remove this for me," I suggested, asking her to take off her dress. However, she shook her head mischievously. "Okay," I replied, proceeding to rip it, which made her gasp in surprise.

"Why did you do that?" Becky asked in her hoarse voice.

"You're being naughty," I replied with a smirk, continuing to savor her lips.

My hands moved behind her, unclasping her bra gently.

"Freen," Becky gasped, parting our lips as she looked at me with eyes filled with desire. "Take me."

I lifted Becky and carried her to the bed, quickly discarding my shirt. I returned to kissing her, exploring her lips, neck, and collarbone, eliciting soft moans from her. She squeezed my arms tightly as her breathing became irregular.

My kisses traveled down to her breasts, sucking on their pinkish peaks. She covered her mouth to stifle her moans. I removed her hand so I could hear her calling my name and begging for more.

"Freen..." she called my name again between her soft moans. "Take me."

My hands moved further down, gently pleasuring her, causing her body to arch and her inhibitions to fade away momentarily. Becky turned her head from side to side, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. To steady her, I lightly gripped her throat, and her movements ceased.

I watched as she bit her lip while I continued pleasuring her with my fingers. When Becky reached her climax, I kissed her passionately and sought entrance. Tonight, I didn't plan on letting her rest, but she suddenly pushed me away, making me lie on the bed.

Becky's eyes were filled with rage, and I had no idea what I had done wrong.

"I can't stop imagining you doing this with Cinque," she whispered, cupping my face. "I'm getting obsessed with you, Freen. What did you do to me?" She leaned in for a rough kiss, even tugging on my hair to part my lips.

"Becky, I don't kiss her," I tried to explain, but she didn't let me. She continued devouring my mouth, then moved down to my neck, leaving a noticeable mark.

"Done. Once it fades, let me know. I'll create another one," she said, snuggling up to me.

"Now, how am I supposed to face my guards with this?" I asked, chuckling.

"They wouldn't say anything behind your back, babe. They're afraid of you," she replied, pinching my nose playfully.

Before, I thought that by becoming powerful, I could dominate Becky. However, she still had the same effect on me. I was willing to be submissive for her.