Chapter 15: Abduction

I woke up early and left Becky in the room to meet up with Uno in the lobby. He immediately told me that something seemed suspicious about the silence from rival organizations. Moreover, Mr. Harrison's son had discovered that the previous night's events were fabricated and never actually happened.

"Why don't you just pay him?" I asked.

"He won't accept money, F. After your encounter with him, he didn't pursue anyone else. Some say he was really interested in you," Uno said.

"No, he just finds me amusing because I didn't fall for his advances. What does he take me for? A pushover? I'll never bow down to someone like him." I rolled my eyes and sighed as I leaned back in my seat.

"I'm afraid he's planning something to get back at you." Uno looked behind me and adjusted his posture. He motioned for me to turn around, so I did.

I saw Becky walking towards us, ready to greet me with a kiss.

"Good morning, sorry I left early," I said, gesturing for her to sit beside me.

"What were you guys talking about?" Becky asked.

I turned to Uno, and he smiled at Becky, politely bowing to her.

"Becky and I were just catching up since we haven't seen each other in a while." Uno chuckled and excused himself, saying he had to leave.

Becky and I nodded, and once Uno was gone, she turned to me with a puzzled expression.

"When did you two become so close? And why were you catching up so early this morning?" she asked.

"We bumped into each other recently, so we talked. Are you hungry?" I replied, brushing her stray hair behind her ear. "Let's go grab something to eat." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I couldn't tell Becky that Uno was actually the person she despised—Uno. The way he talked to me and addressed me made it seem like we were best friends.

After eating, I decided to wait for someone to pick us up. I was feeling lazy to drive, and Becky still didn't know how to operate a car. Once our ride arrived, Becky and I got in. However, the atmosphere inside the car felt tense, and before I could turn to see who the driver was, someone covered my nose and mouth, causing everything to fade into darkness.

I had no idea how many hours I had been asleep when I finally woke up. As I opened my eyes, I saw Becky chained to a pillar, just like me. I looked around, but the place was unfamiliar. It seemed to be an abandoned hotel lobby. Where were we?

"Well, well, Ms. Chankimha, you're finally awake," Hazza entered the lobby, clapping his hands. He approached me, accompanied by his dogs. "It's amusing how beautiful you are even when you're chained up. Maybe next time I should handcuff you to my headboard when we meet," he said with a smirk.

"There won't be a next time. You're going to die today," I spat at him.

He hissed and wiped my spit off his face. Then, he slapped me forcefully, causing my nose to bleed. He was incredibly strong. Gripping my jaw tightly, he forced me to look at him.

What was wrong with him? Did I bruise his ego by rejecting him?

"No one refuses me, Ms. Chankimha. No one!" he yelled.

"But she did!" Becky shouted, catching Hazza's attention.

"She's the reason you didn't want to sleep with me, right?" Hazza sneered. "Let me show you how a man pleases a woman."

Hazza tore my polo shirt, provoking an angry outcry from Becky. I warned her not to react, or else he would harm her. Hazza ran his fingers down my neck, tracing my collarbone. I glanced at Becky and motioned for her not to watch because even I couldn't do anything.

"I'll give you what you want, but don't let her witness this," I whispered to Hazza. He laughed devilishly and signaled his men to take Becky away and do whatever they pleased with her. My blood boiled, and I headbutted Hazza.

"That's not what I meant!" I yelled. "Let her go!"

"Who are you to order me around?" Hazza retorted, turning to his men. They took Becky, and I had no idea where they were taking her. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I struggled to free myself, but the chains held me tightly.

Hazza smirked, revealing the keys. He put them in his pocket and approached me.

"Now, let me ask again. Who are you to order me around?" he repeated in an annoying voice.

"Her name is Freen," someone said from behind and shot Hazza in the head, causing him to collapse onto the floor.

"Hurry up, Uno. Get the keys from his pocket. Three men took Becky," I ordered, and he complied.

Once I was freed, I grabbed Uno's Medusa M47 and ran in the direction they had taken Becky. I could hear Becky struggling from a distance. Uno took out his other gun and shot two of the men, leaving the last one who was kissing Becky's neck.

My body trembled with rage. HOW DARE HE?

I yanked his hair and landed a punch on his face. When he fell to the ground, I repeatedly pulled the trigger until the bullets ran out, shooting him in the head. But I still wasn't satisfied. I was about to strike him with the gun when Becky stopped me and pulled me away.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY WOMAN?" I yelled, even though I knew he was dead.

I wanted to inflict even more pain on him. I wanted to tear off his limbs and burn him alive. He didn't deserve a chance at reincarnation. I would do anything, even meet Satan, for that.

"Freen, stop!" Becky shouted, looking into my eyes.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I cupped her cheeks. "Are you hurt?" My hands trembled with anger.

"I'm fine, Freen. Don't worry," she reassured me and hugged me tightly.

I kissed the top of her head.

Uno cleared his throat, interrupting our moment.

"I'm afraid we have to leave now before Hazza's men arrive," Uno said, leading us to his car and taking us back to the manor.

Before Uno left, Becky turned to him with a stern voice.

"How did you know this is Freen's house?" she asked.

"Because I am Uno," Seng replied, smiling at her.