Chapter 3: Initiation

WARNING: 18+

Becky's words from yesterday kept playing on my mind. Was she expecting me to rescue her from that guy? If so, why hadn't she contacted me all these years? Before we went our separate ways, I had asked her to call me, but she never did. I searched everywhere for her, but all traces of her family had been erased.

I sighed as I took a sip of my coffee, lost in my thoughts. I was lounging by the pool when someone approached and lowered his head. It was Tre. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"F, the new recruits are here. They're waiting for you," he said, lifting his head and indicating the direction. I pointed at myself to show that I was only wearing a bikini. "Sorry, I'll bring you your robe."

Tre had been loyal to me ever since I helped him out of pity. He wasn't from IdR like Uno and Due. Years ago, I saw him running in the rain, carrying his grandmother, so I stopped and offered them a ride. Since then, Tre had pledged his loyalty to me. I took care of all his grandmother's bills, and now she lives a comfortable life, thanks to her grandson.

"Here," he said, handing me the robe and averting his gaze.

I chuckled and shook my head. "It's fine, Tre. I don't mind if you admire my physique."

"I would never dare, F," he replied, lowering his head.

After Tre helped me put on the robe, we made our way to the training area inside the manor. I noticed that most of the new recruits had impressive physiques. While many of the men were surprised to see me, there were three who remained unfazed.

"Bring those three to me," I instructed Tre, and he nodded.

We led the three recruits underground, where they stayed calm and composed. I studied them a little longer before finally ending their lives. I wiped the muzzle of the gun and left the room as if nothing had happened.

That was just the beginning of the training. No one knew that I was part of a secret organization. If those recruits remained unfazed by my presence, it meant they either already knew me or weren't afraid of me.

"Your new recruits really get on my nerves, Tre," I sighed, rolling my eyes. He nodded in agreement.

It meant I didn't want to be involved in their training. I retreated into the house and entered Becky's room to soak in the tub. I wondered why I was there when my room was larger than hers.

"It's fine, I can take care of myself," I heard Becky's voice from outside. She wasn't resisting anymore; she had accepted her situation.

When Becky opened the bathroom door, she screamed upon seeing me there. However, I looked at her expressionlessly.

"Damn you!" she exclaimed, attempting to hit me. I caught her arms and pulled her into the tub, which only made her scream louder.

"Miss, are you okay?" the maid asked from outside the bathroom.

I gestured to Becky to let them know she was fine and ordered the maids to leave, which they did. Once we were finally alone, Becky turned to me with furrowed brows, ready to leave. But I pulled her back again, and this time, we faced each other, with her on top of my naked body.

I leaned in closer, aiming for her lips, and she eagerly responded. It was as if she had been hungry and thirsty for this, craving more. Becky became more aggressive, pulling the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. She positioned herself comfortably on top of me, biting my lower lip, which made me groan.

"Calm down, I'm not going anywhere," I scolded her.

Becky looked at me with drowsy eyes, then glanced at my lips and claimed them as her own. Her hands started to explore my body, but I stopped her. It wouldn't be fair if she remained fully clothed.

I removed Becky's spaghetti top and kissed her shoulder. My kisses trailed up to her neck, eliciting soft moans from her with each tender spot I kissed. Becky's hands wrapped around me as my lips descended to her cleavage.

"Freen..." she moaned softly, biting her lower lip.

I kissed the tip of her valley, causing her body to arch. I hadn't done much yet, but she was already experiencing immense pleasure. Becky's nails dug into my back, causing a slight sting, but I didn't stop.

"Freen!" she shouted at me, and I looked at her innocently. "Stop it, baby. I can't take it anymore." Becky repositioned herself, turning her back to me. She rested on me and closed her eyes, finally able to breathe properly.

"What took you so long?" she asked.

"What?" I asked in return. "You're the one who never called me, right?"

"Well, why didn't you look for me?" she asked again.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the back of her ear. "I did, but your family had erased all traces of you. I didn't know where to start."

Becky nodded. "Those days without you felt so empty." She looked at me and pulled my head closer for another kiss. Being behind her made it easy for me to move my hands and find her most sensitive spot. She gasped as my fingers rubbed against it, so she pulled me closer for a deeper kiss.

"From now on, you won't feel empty," I assured her, inserting my fingers inside her, which caused her to moan loudly. She immediately covered her mouth and reached for my other hand. At first, I wasn't sure what she wanted, but then she guided my free hand to her neck, motioning for me to choke her.

Where did she learn these things?

"Freen..." she called my name between soft moans.

"Yes?" I asked innocently while continuing to thrust my fingers inside her.

"I'm cumming," she said. I gently twisted her jaw to kiss her as I thrust deeper and faster.

"You're mine, Becky. Anyone who touches you will pay," I whispered.