Chapter 18: Red Room

WARNING 18+ Please skip the bs if you're sensitive or uncomfortable.

I hurriedly made my way to my office after burning the woman and the impostor who had deceived me. How could they lie to me and manipulate the evidence? They must have thought we were gullible.

I slumped into my swivel chair, feeling the tension in my temples. Now, I was at a loss for what to say to Becky after yelling at her over the phone. Should I call and apologize? But what if she also got hurt by that guy? And what about the whole basement situation? Are those things real? Is she truly searching for her mother, or was the picture she posted was me?

"What do you think I should do?" Tre asked, perhaps my anger clearly evident. "You're furious. Should I go grab the whip or some cigarettes? Or maybe I should call Cinque?"

"From now on, calling Cinque when I'm angry is out of the question, got it?" I expressed my frustration.

"Understood, F," Tre replied, lowering his head.

"Call Becky," I instructed him, determined to clear things up.

"But you said you'd never hurt her," Tre objected, concerned.

"Who said I'm going to hurt her? I just need to ask her something!" I shouted. "Now, go, unless you want me to lose my temper!"

Tre left the office, allowing me a moment to gather my thoughts. I swiveled my chair around to face the wall, trying to find some semblance of calm. Suddenly, the door opened again, and I heard it lock behind the intruder. I turned to see who it was.

"I called for Becky, not you," I glared at Cinque, but she merely smiled and moved closer, wrapping her arms around me from behind. Her chin rested gently on top of my head.

"Why don't you call for me anymore?" she questioned, looking at me from the side. "Does Becky want to replace me? Is she willing to fulfill your desires for bloodshed? Can she handle you?" Cinque kissed my cheeks affectionately, her smile sweet and enticing.

"Get out. I need to talk to Becky," I urged, removing her hands from me.

However, she made me face her and planted a delicate kiss on my lips. She smirked and opened the door. There stood Becky, waiting outside. Cinque smiled at her and gestured for her to come inside.

I stood up and locked the door behind them. Returning to my swivel chair, I gazed at Becky's innocent face—her face that concealed a deadly secret.

"You might want to wipe off Cinque's lipstick from your lips and cheeks first," Becky remarked as I was about to speak.

Frowning, I glanced at the mirror and realized she was right. Cinque had deliberately left her lipstick stain on my lips, hoping to provoke Becky's anger towards me. I wiped it off, pretending as though nothing had happened.

I wanted to explain that it was only Cinque who had kissed me, and I was caught off guard by her actions. However, I didn't want to let my guard down. Perhaps I would apologize later for this matter.

"Why did you call me here? Just to show off that you can bed two girls at the same time?" Becky inquired, fueling my offense.

"Becky!" I yelled at her, rising from my seat. I grabbed her jaw, and she stared at me with intensity.

"Why? Is that the reason behind calling me here? To prove that Cinque can replace me?" she questioned again. My grip tightened, causing her to groan in pain. Realizing I was hurting her, I released my hold.

"Don't change the subject, Rebecca. I went to your mother-in-law's house and discovered everything!" I shouted in her face.

Becky glared at me, her eyes filled with rage, and she pinned me against the wall. Her strength was astonishing, just as her mother-in-law had mentioned. I hadn't anticipated it.

"And what did she tell you? That I harmed her son and showed you those videos? She shared them with the entire neighborhood. But that girl in the video wasn't me. It was her illegitimate daughter, who wanted to be me because there were many guys out there who desired me!" she exclaimed angrily. "You're not the only one who has admirers, Freen. The difference between us is that I remained faithful to you, even when I didn't know where you were." She let go of me, ready to leave the office, but I caught hold of her arms.

"Where do you think you're going?" I demanded.

"Far away from you! I've had enough. I never wanted to be an option. I'm too precious to be your second choice!" She shouted, attempting to free herself, but I held on.

I slung her over my shoulder and carried her out of the office. She pounded my back to be put down, but I refused. I took her to my room and entered the crimson room, tossing her onto the bed.

Becky struggled to escape, but I forcefully restrained her, handcuffing her to the headboard. My thoughts were clouded, and the last thing I wanted was to see her walk away from me. That could never happen.

"Who said you could run away from me? You're mine, Becky. You belong to me. Understood?" I whispered in her ear, tearing off her camisole.

"Don't touch me, Freen! Go find your 'hoe'! You asshole!" she yelled, so I pressed my lips against hers, hoping to silence her. But she bit my lip, drawing blood.

I wiped away the blood and kissed her neck, trailing down to her collarbone. My lips ventured lower, arousing her peaks with my tongue, causing her body to arch. She struggled to stifle her moans, but they escaped when I reached her most sensitive area.

"Damn you, Freen!" she shouted, gasping for air, which only made me smirk.

"I'm sorry, baby," I whispered, pressing my lips against hers once more. This time, she didn't bite, but she didn't respond either. "I'm so sorry. I won't let her do that to me again."

I kissed her with fervor, and after a few minutes, Becky reciprocated. I tried to deepen the kiss, but she was the one taking the lead. I released her from the handcuffs, and she seized the opportunity to pull me closer, craving a more passionate embrace.

My fingers traced her thigh, caressing it gently. I felt Becky gasp as I touched her again intimately, but she didn't stop savoring our kiss.

"Freen..." she moaned.

"What?" I asked, teasingly running my fingers along her.

"Freen..." she called my name again.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Fuck you, just do it," Becky urged, guiding my hand to explore her further. Her body arched with pleasure, her eyes closing in ecstasy. Her nails dug into my arms as she bit her lower lip, becoming even more captivating.

She locked eyes with me, gasping for breath as I inserted her finger into my mouth, all the while continuing my intimate touch. Becky pulled me into a passionate kiss, moaning loudly as she reached her climax.

"I'm still mad," she managed to say between breaths.

"Is that how you ask for a second round?" I joked, chuckling.

"What second round?" she replied innocently, and I resumed pleasuring her with my fingers. "Fuck..."

"Are you going to run away from me?" I whispered.

"No, I won't, Dad..." she moaned softly. "Daddy."

Her choice of words made me smirk. It was comforting to know that she would remain by my side.