Chapter 6: Intense Training

Early in the morning, I spotted Becky on the training field. She had mentioned her interest in becoming my personal bodyguard and replacing Uno in his position. Last night, after an intimate moment together, she had revealed her desire to take on this new role.

"Are you sure about training her? I'm worried she might get hurt," Tre expressed his concern as he watched Becky spar with Sei.

"Don't worry, Becky is strong. She can handle it," I reassured Tre. "By the way, meet me later in my room. I have something to discuss with you," I added, settling down on a bench to observe Becky's progress.

Becky was drenched in sweat, but she refused to give up. Our eyes met, but she remained focused. She skillfully blocked Sei's punch and countered with a move that caused him to surrender. Looking at me, she flashed a sweet smile.

"Did I do well?" she asked, leaning in for a kiss. However, I shook my head. "Ah, why?" she pouted.

"First, wipe your sweat off," I suggested, handing her a towel. Yet, she didn't accept it. Instead, she looked at me, waiting for me to wipe her face. I rolled my eyes and gently dabbed the towel on her soft, angelic skin.

I couldn't believe how much she had grown. During our college years, she always projected strength, but when we were alone in the dorm, she revealed her vulnerable side.

"I haven't met Uno, Due, Quattro, and Cinque. Where are they?" she inquired as she sat beside me on the bench.

"Uno manages my hotel and casino, always engaging in business with other businessmen. Due holds an official position, taking care of all legal matters. Quattro is in the city, looking after the families of our guards," I explained.

"What about Cinque?" Becky asked, her eyes narrowing. "I heard she was a beautiful girl who used to spend nights in your room."

"We shouldn't talk about her," I replied, standing up. However, Becky pulled me back down onto the bench.

"Why? Is she someone special to you?" Becky questioned.

"Stop it, Becky. Let's go inside so you can take a shower," I said, rising and leaving her behind.

Cinque was out of town, and Becky was right. She used to be involved with me, but it was purely physical. Whenever cigarettes and alcohol couldn't soothe my anger, I turned to her. We had no emotional connection, and she understood her place, so I kept her around. It wasn't love; it was purely lust.

In the afternoon, the second part of Becky's training began. Sei tied her hands with a rope and blindfolded her. He then pushed her into the pool and set the timer for one minute. We anxiously waited for her, but she didn't resurface.

My heart raced, and without hesitation, I dived into the water. I found her with her arms crossed, staring at me with furious eyes. This girl had already freed herself, but she intentionally stayed underwater to worry me.

I dismissed Sei and his guards as I pulled Becky out of the water. She was still angry, her gaze fixed on me.

"Why don't you just admit that Cinque was your previous partner?" she asked, her voice full of anger.

"Fine! She was!" I shouted back. "I'm a grown-up, Becky, and I have my needs!" I shook my head, tossing her the towel.

What would happen if I admitted it? Would she be relieved? No, she would only get angrier.

I didn't understand why she had to bring it up at this moment.

"I'm going to sleep in my room. Don't wait for me," I declared, walking past her.

Tre handed me a towel as we entered my room together. I glanced at the weapon crate and chuckled at its number. I hadn't realized how many different weapons I had created over the years.

"What did you want to ask, F?" he inquired.

I had momentarily forgotten about him.

"How's the operation going?" I inquired, drying my hair with the towel.

"No progress, F. We're deeply sorry," he replied in a subdued voice, lowering his head.

I let out a frustrated sigh and forcefully threw the towel at him. I gestured for him to leave, but instead, he entered my hidden red room and retrieved a whip.

"I know how to help you release your anger, F. Go ahead and punish me. I'm willing to accept the lashes," he offered, handing me the whip and removing his shirt. He placed a belt in his mouth and turned around.

Since Tre's arrival, I had never laid a finger on him because of my relationship with Cinque. She was the one who endured the consequences of this dark habit of mine. She willingly accepted all the bruises I inflicted on her, on the condition that I wouldn't treat anyone else in the same way.

I clenched the whip tightly and struck Tre's back repeatedly. Once I had calmed down, I threw the whip beside him and motioned for him to leave. Tre picked up his clothes from the floor and, before departing, I thanked him.

Massaging my temples, I forgot that my clothes were still wet from the pool. As I began to undress, Becky entered the room with teary eyes. Damn it.