Chapter 5: All Yours

Warning: 18+

As I was busy kissing Becky on the couch, a phone call interrupted our moment. Becky rolled her eyes and gestured for me to answer it since it had been ringing for a while.

"I'll leave now. Finish your work," Becky said, her voice slightly stern as she left the room.

I glanced at the phone to see who was calling, and it turned out to be Uno. With a sigh, I ran my fingers through my hair and reluctantly picked up the call.

"What?" I asked in a bored tone.

"You sound bored. Should I come over and spend the night together?" Uno asked mischievously, causing me to scoff.

"Did you call just for that? If someone overheard you, they'd think we're already intimate," I replied, rolling my eyes. "Why did you call?"

"It's about the weapon. I've already sold it for a billion dollars, and many billionaires are still searching for a similar one," Uno chuckled. "Don't we have more to do?"

"If we did, it wouldn't be rare anymore. Decline their offers. I'll create another weapon and update them on the release," I explained.

"Fine, but are you sure you don't want me to come for a quick session?" Uno persisted.

"Just because you're number one doesn't mean you can talk to me like that. Do you want to get in trouble?" I retorted, my voice carrying a threatening tone.

"Alright, alright. It's such a shame to have a seductive voice like yours if you won't moan for me," he said, chuckling.

"Don't worry, I have someone else who can fulfill that role for me," I replied, ending the call before my anger boiled over.

Uno used to be a quiet student in IdR, always following orders. But ever since he tasted the life of luxury, he changed. Despite that, he's a reliable accomplice, which is why I couldn't bring myself to eliminate him, even if I wanted to.

After finishing my paperwork, I made my way to Becky's room. I saw her lying on the bed, facing the other side, unaware of my presence. I lay down beside her, but she didn't react or acknowledge me. Was she mad because of the call?

"Hey baby, what's wrong? Are you upset?" I asked, kissing her neck. But she remained unmoved, completely ignoring me.

She's definitely mad.

"I overheard your conversation with Uno. I heard what he said," she finally spoke up.

"What part?" I inquired.

Becky sat up, her eyes filled with rage. She slapped my shoulder, and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Spend the night together? Seriously, Freen?" she exclaimed, scoffing. She turned away, but when she faced me again, she struck my shoulder once more, prompting me to sit up. "Who is he? How dare he ask you that?"

"Uno is just being mischievous. He said it to tease me," I explained, hoping to calm her down. But it only seemed to make her even angrier.

"Tease you? Why? Are you guys friends?" Her voice grew louder. "And you... you let him ask that? Does he satisfy you more than I do, Freen?"

"Do you really think I'm letting him do that to me?" I countered.

Becky fell silent. "I'm feeling insecure, Freen. I thought you were the only one who truly cared about me."

"Are you jealous because he's working with me?" I asked, chuckling softly. I leaned in to give Becky a gentle kiss. "I'll take a quick shower."

I entered the bathroom and took a refreshing bath. When I emerged, I found Becky smoking, her legs crossed as she sat on the edge of the bed. I quickly snatched the cigarette and disposed of it in the bin.

Becky wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling me down onto the bed. I found myself on top of her, engaged in a passionate kiss. She released her grip, reached for the tie that secured my robe, and playfully pulled at it.

"Can I remove this?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

We both sat up, and she gently untied my robe, planting kisses on my neck as she trailed down to my collarbone, eliciting a gasp from me. Then she stood up and motioned for me to lie back on the bed.

I'm not sure why, but I complied with her silent request. I positioned myself in the middle of the bed, and she quickly handcuffed my hands to the headboard.

"Becky!" I protested, trying to free myself, but the cuffs were already locked. She revealed the key and placed it on the bedside table.

"Tonight, I'm the one who'll make you scream, baby," she smirked, her gaze fixed on my naked body. "I should be the only one privileged to see this, got it?" she demanded.

"I'm working. Yesterday, someone grabbed my legs on the way to the hotel," I boasted, trying to tease her.

"Oh, really?" she inquired, her hand gently gliding from my stomach down to my legs. She then moved back, planting kisses along my legs, causing my body to arch in response.

Damn it, Becky! What are you doing? I wanted to voice my protest, but I was afraid she might stop.

"You're driving me crazy," she whispered as her kisses ventured toward my most sensitive area.

"Don't you dare, Becky!" I exclaimed.

Becky smirked. She lavished kisses all over my body, and when she finished, she lay down beside me, tracing circles on my stomach.

"I don't want to hear Uno talk to you like that. Are we clear?" she asked, her fingers lightly caressing my private area, causing me to gasp and look at her. "Answer me, Sarocha."

"Yes... I'll talk to him," I replied.

"Good. Now, let me hear you moan."

Becky positioned herself in between my thighs and kissed them delicately. My body arched when I felt her breathe on my sensitive part, causing me to bit my lower lip intensely.

Damn this woman, she's driving me wild.

Becky's kisses went up to my tummy as her hands travelled to my neck, gently choking me. I didn't know but instead of pain, I'm feeling the pleasure.

"Becky..." I said in between soft moans. "Remove this handcuff on me." I prompted but she shook her head.

"For what? So you can dominate?" she asked and gently rubbed her fingers on my private.

"Bec..." I bit my lower lip again until it bled. I didn't know where to look because of the pleasure she's giving me.

"Don't be shy," Becky whispered on my ear and gently bit my earlobe. "Say my name."

"Bec..." I was about to say when she inserted her fingers on mine, causing me to gasp loudly.

If I break this cuffs, I'll make you scream. Damn it, Rebecca.

"What?" she asked and continued deeper and faster. "As far as I know it wasn't Becky."

"Ba..." I gasped and chased my breathe. "by."

Damn, why am I like this? This is not me!

"Good," she said and hungrily kissed my lips without removing her fingers inside me.

I bit Becky's lips but she didn't stop. She even asked for an entrance and devoured my mouth as if there was no tomorrow.

I still couldn't move and the cuffs on my hands sting because of my struggles.

Becky put her hands on my neck. She didn't get enough so she positioned herself on top of me and looked at me with drowsy eyes.

"No one can have you, Freen. It's either me, or death."