🫧 1 🫧

Friday - 7:34pm
"Michael, give me my phone back!" I yelled, running around our apartment. "Here, I don't need it anyways." "See, it wasn't that hard?" I rolled my eyes. He pushed me against the wall. "What was that for?" "Nothing." He ran back through the apartment, and I heard video games starting. Again. "Hey Ash?" "Yeah?" I ask, standing in the doorway to the living room. "Can you order pizza? Luke and Calum will be here in 10." "Why can't you call the pizza place? I always do it. Are you paying this time?" "Yeah, here's $50. That'll cover it." "Fine, what do you want?" He wrote it down, and I called the pizza place. "Mike, the pizza should be here in 20 minutes." I yelled at him. He grunted in response. Calum and Luke arrived 5 minutes later. They both looked disheveled, and I decided to ask them about it when the pizza arrived.

Friday - 8:00pm
Pizza arrived and I paid, technically Michael paid, but who cares. Michael let the video games go for awhile, while we talked. "So, Luke, Cal, why do you look like you've been rolling down a hill?" "Because we each had a blowjob before we came." "Was it good?" "Oh my gosh, yes! It was amazing!"

Friday - 8:32 - 8:50pm
After we sat in silence for a little bit, Luke asked, "Ash, any luck on finding a girl yet?" "Nope. Even though Michael keeps trying to set me up on blind dates." "Have they worked at all?" "All the girls you set me up with are trash. I need something new." "What do you mean?" "Like not all the prim and perfect girls who have rich fathers. Get me a girl that's far below rich. Maybe someone living paycheck to paycheck. I just need something new." "Why would you want a girl like that? That's not your type?" "I know it isn't, but I want to step out of my comfort zone." "Ok, I'll try to find someone." "Or you could let me try and find a girl on my own? Your options are: 1 - you find a girl for me or 2 - I find my own girl." "I'll let you pick your own girl. But I'm giving you 3 months." "Deal." "Okay, let's get back to video games now." "You're on Clifford!"

Fay's pov:
1 am, and I'm still struggling to get my essay turned in, at 1:30am. I don't know why the teachers always put assignments on us, at the end of the school year. It sucked, but it's fine, I always got it done anyways. It was 1:30 am and I was fast asleep, finishing my essay 15 minutes ago.

I woke up at 5:30 am, and started getting ready for school. I picked out orange shorts and a grey shirt that had the 5sos logo on it. I loved them. I grabbed my phone and backpack. I stuffed my laptops and my folders, along with my notebooks, which were messy and papers sticking out. I threw in my calculator and my pencil case. I also tossed in my computer chargers. I have two laptops: one for school and one for myself, but I brought them both to school anyway. I also tossed in my phone charger and AirPods. I looked around my messy room and was satisfied with it. I stuffed my phone in my pocket, and grabbed my backpack and swung it on me.

I passed by the kitchen and sat down to eat breakfast. I had a cinnamon roll and some scrambled eggs. I put my plate in the sink and started on my lunch. In my lunch-bag I tossed in: Caesar salad with French dressing minus the cheese, bag of apple slices, pack of blueberry pop tarts, a bag of cheez-its, my can of icing with the spoon, a bag of cheerios, and a grape juice juice box. For my snack I tossed in: Kit-Kats, watermelon slices and bacon. Nice, right? I zipped my lunch-bag shut and tossed it in my backpack. I filled up my orange hydro flask with grape juice and put it on the side of my backpack. And it was about 6:20am, so I needed to leave for school. I grabbed the keys and left.

School ended. 1 more week til summer break.

here's the separate lives of our two main characters.

whatcha think so far? any questions?

predictions?

as i have said b4, i like reading ur comments, it makes me happy! 🩵

a/n: hey y'all ch 1 is finally up, hope you enjoy it. make sure to follow me, vote and comment 🌴

hope y'all are having a great day/night/whatever i love y'all 😘💙

ch 2 will be up soon tho

- ash ✌️